FreeBeg

Full Version: Please read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and thanks to those who are taking there time to read this. I'm gonna start by telling u that I have a beautiful 9 and 5 year old and they are the very reason I'm doing this. I have lived in poverty all my life and was raised by addicts. I hope that one day my dream of being financially stable will become a reality so my children doesn't suffer the same fate as i. I feel really rediculous for having to go through this process but hope to get sufficient help to obtain full custody of my children and to provide a good enough life for them not to be a self sufficient member of society they currently live with their mother who is a junkie as I once was and tried tohelp her out of.well I'm gonna make this short and. Sweet I need money to obtain. A home a lawyer and schooling to give. My children a fighting chance at life one i never had. So please for the sake of my kids please help.  Please donate to paypal with /lkidsfuture as the end of link