FreeBeg

Full Version: You can literally save my life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello there.

To the start, I think that I must confess to you, dear reader of this beg, that I made very dumb things and I understand it 100%.

I had some psychological problems, that interrupt my ability to work for some time. So I made those dumb things and go to take money from some micro-credits organizations. I thought that this is temporary and soon I'll be ready to work and I'll give my money back. But then happened pandemic of the COVID-19 and I lost the job.

For now, I finally found a new job and work 24/7, but even with these terms, I have no ability to repay a credit for now. Now creditors terrorizing me and my family. We always now in psychological stress, because of me...

Debt is more than $2000 for now. It's a very big sum for my country, and I tried to pay this, but for pity, I can't close all the debt alone.

Nobody can help me. I don't know what to do and how to live further. New Year came and I have no hopes for the future...

You really can save my life now.

Please, help. I will be forever appreciative of every donation, no matter how much.

Thank you for your attention. Have a good day and, please, never take money in micro-credits organizations.

My email for contact: kayden.r.stevens@gmail.com
(please don't write to me, if you need any fee for money send, I don't have money, so I can't give you anything)