FreeBeg

Full Version: i really need your help, i love my school but im struggling with payment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 
my name is Jana, im 22 years old, and currently im sturggling with paying for my collage. i study design management and i absolutley LOVE my school! I had a plan to work while im studying but covid situation blew off my plans and i couldnt work at my regullar job. i was using my savings just to survive, for food and gas. i found some jobs but they were not permanent and it wasnt enough for me to pay for school.  i dont get any money from my parents so its basically all on me. it all started to get into my mental health i feel very low at this point of my life. so any kind of help would be welcomed! money is a real struggle. i would be SO SO SOOOO thankful if you could donate and help me a little bit. i havent payed even a single bill. everything went to just surviving. 
i wanna thank anyone who will help<3 
much love to you all. and i hope we can make this work! this is my paypal account if you wanna help and donate paypal.me/bzzzbzz
with love, 
Jana