FreeBeg

Full Version: Lost Job, Bills Overdue, Need Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 

I am Shiva from India. I am a student from a struggling family. I try my best for my family to not worry about me and to help them with their financial needs but recently I lost my job because I took leave without notice as I was COVID positive. I haven't paid my room rent and I have nothing on me after all the hospital expenses. 

I request you all to donate whatever amount of money you can to help me out in this situation. 

I am in a very difficult situation and people around me aren't willing to help me. And I do not want to take money from my already struggling parents. 

Please help. Anything as small as 10$ will do.

I am already eyeballs deep in student loans and everything. The only thing keeping my head above water was my job but I lost it due to my inconsistency. I know this is not an excuse but I have BPAD-1 which makes it very difficult for me to be focussed on or consistent with anything.
Now, I am not able to afford the room that I have rented out. The landlord gave me a deadline until next week.
Please help me if you can, I just want this to pass.

If you are willing to donate here's my paypal account :
paypal.me/cannedweirdness

Thank you so much in advance and may God bless you all.
I would be really grateful if someone could help me with something as low as 10$. Please....