FreeBeg

Full Version: Getting back to myself-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, everyone! 
I’m currently trying to get my life back on track, after battling addiction, losing everything, including my children, marriage and ultimately being disowned by my family. I moved to California 6 years ago to be an advocate for the homeless and I ended up being homeless, myself. I fought with my addiction and my past for 5years, while living out of a car and sometimes a tent in Marin county. July of 2020 changed my entire life when I overdosed on fentanyl. I went to rehab and now am living in a home in Clearlake California. Through the chaos that was my life I literally lost everything. My social security card, my identification card, my birth certificate, etc. I’m having one heck of a time getting those things, because I have no proof of who I am and I’ve never been a resident of California. 
My current living situation, although I’m grateful for a roof over my head, isn’t particularly ideal. My boyfriend of a year is cheating on me, knowing I probably won’t leave because I have no money no job and no where to go. 
That being said, I’m trying to raise enough money to get my documents I need to get a legitimate job and maybe find my own little place. I don’t care if it’s a studio in the yuckiest part of town. I just need that little kick to help me get back to myself and finally be independent ❤️
Thank you for your time and if you have any questions please please don’t hesitate to ask!