FreeBeg

Full Version: Single mom of 3, mental health nurse needs help until I get back on my feet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a single mother to 3 amazing children ages 13, 11, and 3, and I’m also a nurse in a tbi (traumatic brain injury) rehab/ nursing home. I have been a nurse for the past 3 years and i absolutely love it, i truely feel i found my calling. I love helping people. Christmas has always been a big deal for my family and i, every year each of my children pick a child from the angel tree and buy gifts for their child, and i shop for a family, it is one of the highlights of our christmas tradition. Unfortunately not only do i not have the funds to adopt a family this christmas, i also dont have the funds for any of our favorite christmas activities, or gifts. I recently lost my job due to unforeseen circumstances. I have applied to multiple places and I’m in the hiring process for an amazing nursing job but it’s been on a hold up now for 5 weeks, when I reached out to the employer the reassured me that it usually takes this long to complete the hiring process, and finalizing the paperwork, and completing the trainings i most likely wont start for another 5 to 8 weeks. I have been out of work with no pay for 9 weeks already and I have nothing left finacialy or mentally , I used my savings on my rent, my car was repoed, I’m now behind on bills, but at least I have my family. My kids are the reason I’m still going and I want to make this Christmas so special for them. They are not asking for anything because they know I can’t afford it but they do deserve it, I have tried everything and everywhere for help and something or another makes me ineligible for any assistance. Please if anyone can help anything I will greatly appreciate it. Money for bills, food, clothes, gifts, and whatever i have left i will pledge to adopt as many children as I can with the funds for christmas. Im willing to show pictures of christmas morning and any other children we adopt to any donors that would like to see how much their help saved us . I also will make sure to donate to more people on this site once I get back on my feet. Thank you God bless.
You can donate to my PayPal
paypal.me/SarahE466
Or however you would like to help.