FreeBeg

Full Version: Single mom needs help after involved in hit and run accident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Stephanie, I'm a single mom of 3 small childre who doesnt know what else to do. Recently my friend and I were involved in a hit and run accident. Someone repetitively rear-ended us a total of 3 times while driving down highway at 65mph. The third time they hit us I was no longer able to keep control of my car which lead to us skiding sideways then up an inbankment and into 2 trees causing us to flip over completely totaling my car out. The other driver then left without even check to see is we were okay. Luckily we are still alive but it has left me with a shattered shin bone and cracked pelvic and my friend with dislocated shoulder. My car is totaled and since they left the scene of the accident and I only had liability insurance I have no way to replace my vehicle nor pay doctor bills. I've still got another week before can return to work but once I can Im nkt even sure how I'm going to get back and forth at this moment. I live paycheck to paycheck barely making ends meet as it is and have already missed one week of work which will be 2 weeks missed altogether by time can go back. I really need some help with money for diapers and groceries I don't know where else to turn. Please my family and I just need a little help, even if its just keeping us in your prays, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your consideration. You can send donations through cashapp or PayPal. Thank you so much

Cashapp:  $sambaked89
Paypal:     https://www.paypal.me/DillonsDoll