Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,503
» Latest member: AntonioLor
» Forum threads: 6,413
» Forum posts: 7,309

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
The EMDR Thorough Outpati...
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: RaymondVog
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Financial Help - Thanking...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: priyanka
Today, 08:16 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 251
спасибо, интересное чтени...
Last Post: jiaamallik
Today, 07:10 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 335
Easy Directory
Last Post: StevenAvest
Today, 02:34 AM
» Views: 27
Help my dog recover
Last Post: Sierra
Yesterday, 07:38 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 616
Disabled Mom Needs Help
Yesterday, 07:33 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 181
Request for Small Dog Cra...
Yesterday, 05:52 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 413
Услуги по утеплению стен ...
Last Post: ppu-pro_mymn
Yesterday, 11:21 AM
» Views: 47
These awful scammers are ...
Forum: Spammers/Scammers
Last Post: shweta01
Yesterday, 08:25 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3,486
SEO Service Provider
Last Post: PedroSeece
Yesterday, 07:28 AM
» Views: 43

In urgent need of finances, anything can help
Posted by: Ccmaff - 12-04-2019, 06:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey there, I'm not quite sure how this works or if it works but I'm desperate so I'll give it a try. Recently, my girlfriend and I split up. We lived together and most my funds were tied to bills, basically living paycheck to paycheck. Well after after the breakup I was stuck in the predicament of having to move out. With no family nearby and no savings available, I was forced to relocate 3 hours away where i do have family. Fortunately my sister has let me stay with her temporarily. Thank goodness for that. At this moment I have not been able to find work. Been able to do odd jobs here and there, just enough to pay phone bill, buy food etc.. I'm at the point now where major bills are getting close to being due and the stress has became overwhelming. I had been in hospital recently and will be billed for that soon as well. Also some bills I am now two months behind and the bill collectors are calling and I'm sure my credit is plummeting. I'm typically not one to ask for help and my family doesnt have the means for helping monetarily. I know it might not be much of a sob story, but I've never been in this position before but I'm scared, and stressed like I've never been before. I'm just to the point where I dont know what I'm going to do. I'm a grown man and should have the answers but I dont at this moment. I'm working on it though. Hopefully I can find full time work here  soon. I dont know if this will work or if anyone will ever read this but I thought I would try everything. I had never heard of this page prior till now so I dont know. All I can say is anything would be greatly appreciated. And would would really help my outlook on life right now. If your even reading this, thank you for your time. My info is:  paypal.me/clintmaffet  Huh

Print this item

In need of financial help, desperate and dont know what to do
Posted by: Ccmaff - 12-04-2019, 06:36 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey there, I'm not quite sure how this works or if it works but I'm desperate so I'll give it a try. Recently, my girlfriend and I split up. We lived together and most my funds were tied to bills, basically living paycheck to paycheck. Well after after the breakup I was stuck in the predicament of having to move out. With no family nearby and no savings available, I was forced to relocate 3 hours away where i do have family. Fortunately my sister has let me stay with her temporarily. Thank goodness for that. At this moment I have not been able to find work. Been able to do odd jobs here and there, just enough to pay phone bill, buy food etc.. I'm at the point now where major bills are getting close to being due and the stress has became overwhelming. I had been in hospital recently and will be billed for that soon as well. Also some bills I am now two months behind and the bill collectors are calling and I'm sure my credit is plummeting. I'm typically not one to ask for help and my family doesnt have the means for helping monetarily. I know it might not be much of a sob story, but I've never been in this position before but I'm scared, and stressed like I've never been before. I'm just to the point where I dont know what I'm going to do. I'm a grown man and should have the answers but I dont at this moment. I'm working on it though. Hopefully I can find full time work here  soon. I dont know if this will work or if anyone will ever read this but I thought I would try everything. I had never heard of this page prior till now so I dont know. All I can say is anything would be greatly appreciated. And would would really help my outlook on life right now. If your even reading this, thank you for your time. My info is:  paypal.me/clintmaffet

Print this item

Please save my life!
Posted by: Smari - 12-04-2019, 12:04 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am single mother living with 12 years child and mother. My mother has pension, I am working like freelancer what means that I don’t have regular income. If I don’t earn one or two months I enter in huge problems like it is happened now. Unfortunately I live in country where it is not possible to live normally even with two salaries. From salary it is only possible to buy food but to pay bills it is not enough. Not to mention what I need for child. Unfortunately the father of boy doesn’t help anything. He even doesn’t know how his son looks like. He left us when boy was only 8 months old and since then he never even ask for him. I do everything alone. I don’t want to be pathetic but my situation is really hopeless.
At the moment I joined the point to be so much in trouble that I am forced to beg for help in this way. I feel a bit shamed but I think that I shouldn’t be shamed. It is better then be thief or fraud. I am from good family and that is not my way. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I am not able to do anything from stress I live every day.
I feel so hopeless that I must ask good people for help. I need urgently money to pay all my new and old bills or I will be under the big risk to lose everything. Executors already sent letter and the next step is that they could come and pick up my things from flat. I am not person to do suicide like many people in my environment so I decided better to ask and beg for help in hope that some good people will help us. My son has only me and he needs me so I am not shame to ask for help. If good people help me I will have chance for new start, to get over.
If anyone wants to lend me money for some period I would be glad too. I expect regular job after holiday so I could send back money.
I only can say that my peace, my health and our lives depend on $2200. That is amount that we need URGENTLY!!! I did not know earlier for this website so I have very little time. The dead line to pay everything is 20 December. Until that date everything must be paid because holidays are coming and nothing is going to work. If you send me even $1, $2 or $5 I would be thankful.
If there are good people I hope you will help me to solve this problems that are real and very hard.
Also, if it is necessary I can send all my bills with dates, if someone wants to check.

paypal.me/sanmario
God Bless You!  Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Just trying to get a job
Posted by: Cpb94 - 12-03-2019, 05:12 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I have been having the worst luck these past few months, I've been struggling to get back on my feet, my landlord lied to me and took my security deposit that I was to use for moving out of my state, but since he took my money I am flat broke, no cell service I have been staying at my grandmother's who has made it clear I am not welcome but the only reason I am staying is for the WiFi so I can secure a job. And that's why I'm here, I was going to see if any kind soul would be willing and able to assist with helping activate my cell phone, I just need a basic package that cost no more than 30$, but with this cell service I'll be able to call up on job applications and not be tethered down to my grandma's and can give her space. So please if anoyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Print this item

Car Expenses and General Debt Help Please
Posted by: rebuildinglife - 12-03-2019, 02:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

My reason for asking- my husband and I both have 10 year old cars. My husband’s car has recently developed a problem with the transmission and is undriveable. We are not able to get it fixed right now so we have been using my 10-year-old car to get the kids back and forth to school. This includes taking my son in college back and forth (about 3 hours away). My car is now making a noise, and it seems like the transmission is about to give in it as well. It is hard enough just having 1 car and 100 different directions to go in, but it will be impossible if we lose that car too. I would love to be able to have enough money to have it checked out before something significant breaks. If I could get my husband’s car fixed, we would be in a much better position. 

I have been at the same job for 15 years and my husband at his for over 20. We are good people; we are struggling like many others. Never in my life did I think I would ever ask anyone for help, especially from strangers on the internet. It causes me a great deal of stress to ask for help. I have always been the helper, volunteer, one to donate. It also stresses me out that I am not in a position to do for others right now. If any of you could help me achieve this, I would be forever grateful and would pay it forward as soon as possible.

We are working on getting back on our feet due to debt we have taken on many years ago. Most of what we get in goes toward that and just normal bills to keep going so there just is not extra to fix these cars. My goal is to get out of the financial drain we are in so we have money put aside for emergencies like this. 

PayPal.Me/rebuildlife
[/url]

[url=https://www.paypal.me/rebuildlife?utm_source=unp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PPC000654&utm_unptid=4b9ff167-12b8-11ea-8ac9-b875c040049d&ppid=PPC000654&cnac=US&rsta=en_US&cust=R5K34PUVTL7Y2&unptid=4b9ff167-12b8-11ea-8ac9-b875c040049d&calc=e93de38e251e5&unp_tpcid=ppme-social-business-profile-created&page=main:email:PPC000654:::&pgrp=main:email&e=cl&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys]

Print this item

Shot, Robbed, left for dead! Need help.
Posted by: yitm - 12-03-2019, 12:42 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi All,
I am an Ozzie guy far from home, no family and in desperate need of help. So, who am, what happened and why am I here?
My name is Andrew and I work (worked) as an Online English Teacher. I live in Santa Marta, Colombia where my five-year-old son Ian lives, thus the reason being here in Colombia. Now I have no idea if I will get any help from this forum, but as I am ''desperate'' so it is worth a shot (no pun intended).
On Thursday the 28th of November after celebrating my 57th birthday, I was walking home when I was approached by 2 thugs, 1 carrying a machete and the other with a handgun. Not being stupid I handed over my wallet and mobile phone and thought they would leave, I was wrong!
I was shot in the head and left for dead on the street. The sound of the gun firing alerted the neighbors and by sheer luck one of them was a medical professional, who controlled the bleeding until the ambulance arrived.
I was rushed to the hospital and underwent emergency surgery. In fact, I am very fortunate to be alive according to the doctors, it must be that crazy Ozzie will to fight for life.
Due to the two thugs getting my wallet, I have had to cancel all my cards with no access to any money until the replacements arrive, which last time took nearly 3 weeks. So now I find myself in debt to the hospital, unable to pay my rent on the 5th of December, or buy needed medication (antibiotics and pain killers) and that is what brings me here.
Currently unable to work due to the current appearance and pain whilst staring into the laptop. I am not asking for more than needed, just for rent for the month of December, to pay the hospital bill and buy much-needed medication. I would love to buy my kid a present for Christmas, but that does not fall into the desperate category, so he will have to miss out until the New Year.
Total cost in Colombian pesos is rent - 950000 pesos (USD $269.80), Hospital 1500000 pesos (USD $426.00), so approximately $700 USD.
I simply hope that the kindness of human beings will shine through for this plea and donate to help me over a very difficult time in my life.
I thank you all very much for taking the time to read this and hope I receive some help so that I can recommence my Online Teaching work and take care of my son.
Thank you once again and blessings to all.
Kind Regards,
Andrew
paypal.me/blackstump
P.S. So you understand this is not a scam, but a genuine plea for help, you can see some images showing the injury sustained as well as a photo of me and my son.
http://santamartagolfclub.com/help.html
[attachment=492]

Print this item

Just a break for a really crappy Monday
Posted by: Feewa62 - 12-02-2019, 10:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

A plea for a yummy hot chocolte treat for me and my wee man tomorrow have ga mummy and baby day  cream and marshmallow and a brownie 

That is all ??
I will return favour when u need 
Littlemisssofi@yahoo.com
PayPal

Print this item

Little Xmas help for my 3 boys (any help as little or as much pls)
Posted by: Feewa62 - 12-02-2019, 10:38 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please read 
Every little helps is greatly appreciated 
Jd  sports before customer service is a joke wouldn’t talk to me until my hubby had emailed which was twice and last night they spoke to me and tonight again needed another email (he works away)
Could honestly cry right now ordered £600 jd stuff for Xmas online yea loads (sounds mental) but We have 3 boys 
Last night 3 parcels cafe for the youngest and another 9 missing so when I called she said there’s probably one going to come this evening drivers probably just seen the one 
Nothing more came last night and when he left I went to tracking and he signed my parcel some weird squiggle 
Called them back just now and says it’s all delivered 
Now we have to open a dispute now which will take 28 days which he said likely I’ll be lucky if Xmas with delays ect 
Like I said could honestly cry the 2 oldest need Their stuff the age they are it’s expensive clothes trainers ect 
Wee one can easy get cheap stuff but older kids don’t have a clue ??

*edit**
It has been signed by someone else not my name 
Signed by a squiggle the paper is Hermes 
But tracking dhl 
Cannot get through to dhl at all

I need a £600 miracle by 2 weeks ????

Print this item

Help with food and household supplies
Posted by: Shortyblsd - 12-01-2019, 11:30 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi,
I am asking for help to buy food and for household supplies. Not asking for much but just to get enough food that will last for at least two months. I try food places and they don't give me anything really and no meat just little things. I will appreciate any help. 

No scammers please! I can't afford to be scammed trying to pay anything back. Asking for real honest truthful help from people that love too help and know that either way they are blessed and will be blessed in the midst of it all.  
Thank you,
https://www.paypal.me/Shortyblsd77

Print this item

I Have Over $10,000 in Debt Plus a Current Eviction Notice!! Please Help!!
Posted by: WillPayItForward - 12-01-2019, 03:13 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Please help me in collecting enough money to pay off my $10,000+ debt. This debt stems from emergency room care at several hospitals, ambulance bill, several surprise bills of over $250 from financial institutions & several other companies, and from the thousands upon thousands owed for student loans to the U.S. Department of Education. I recently received an eviction notice from my landlord too. Please help me with these financial debts I beg of you. The money you send me will bring improvement to my current financial debts; I could then pay them off (and I certainly will as long as I can get enough donations to do so). I could even use the money to pay for the rest of the tuition to complete my Bachelor's degree program; I only have a few courses left to obtain it but, these financial debts are in the way. Maybe the money amount you give could have enough for me to continue my education and begin a Masters or Doctorate degree program.  

Please donate whatever you can; any amount can help. I AM hoping that enough people donate to me like $10, $20 or more so I can solve my current financial debt, become a brighter student, possibly secure my financial future, and just improve my overall life for the better. My username is WillPayItForward because that is exactly what I will do if I receive the help [since the help I do receive I will use for improving my life (especially financially)]. With your monetary contribution to my worthy cause, I would better position myself to fund someone else's education or just to help them pay off their financial debts in medical expenses. I will put the photo proof in the near future of me helping someone; I could help several individuals in the near future and [if] whoever [I pay it forward to] allows me to post the photo evidence I will edit this post to show. If you donate in huge sums, thank you so much!!! Thanks in advance to everyone contributing any amount of money to help me through this.   paypal.me/Thanku4daFunds

Print this item