Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 22,756
» Latest member: Jessiedab
» Forum threads: 6,576
» Forum posts: 7,418

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
sollet chrome
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Jessiedab
6 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
jaxx wallet download
Last Post: RichardRer
6 hours ago
» Views: 20
jaxx walett
Last Post: Aaronreala
10 hours ago
» Views: 28
Lost my whole support sys...
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Bethany22
10 hours ago
» Views: 107
sollet chrome
Last Post: AlfredoGlymn
10 hours ago
» Views: 21
How can vidalista 40 Can ...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: DavidRSanchez451
Today, 09:45 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 236
I need a little help
Last Post: ahurt79
Today, 09:24 AM
» Views: 4
Brown leather jacket is a...
Forum: Chit chat
Last Post: DavidRSanchez451
Today, 09:21 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,427
single mum, mental health...
Last Post: pinkbblgum
Today, 06:28 AM
» Views: 4
Купить Амфетамин в Москве...
Last Post: Michaelasoymn
Yesterday, 06:13 PM
» Views: 47

Information Having a crisis. Disabled, in need assistance.
Posted by: Bryan3600 - 08-05-2016, 09:32 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am in a bit of a crisis right now. My dad has been laidoff, now we can't afford our home and we have to move. I am disabled and unable to work. Hi I'm Bryan since birth I've been battling a progressive disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. My muscles are weak and are deteriorating everyday. I use a wheelchair, I have cardiac and respiratory weakness and, I use a bipap and straw ventilator and have caregivers 24hrs. I am now unable to work. I need assistance with housing, debt, bills, medical, supplements, vitamins, and organic food. There is no specific treatment or cure for Muscular dystrophy, but with proper care and diet I can live a lot longer. Anything can really help.Thank you so much in advance.
http://www.paypal.me/Goldenb

Print this item

Homeless in days
Posted by: rdjesterman@yahoo.com - 08-05-2016, 07:34 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm will be homeless in 5 days,any help would be great, God bless and take care.

Print this item

Just need a little help
Posted by: rdjesterman@yahoo.com - 08-05-2016, 05:10 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I don't like asking anyone for help, but I'm in as deep a hole as I've ever been and I'm not sure I can get out of it on my own, well I lost my job about a month ago and I'm having trouble finding a new one and I just moved into an apartment right before I lost my job, my bills are stacking up on me. I have my best friend with me my little dog Kai and I am worried I won't be able to take care of him much longer, I'm not asking for a handout just a handup. What ever you can do to help will be much appreciated and used in the right way, thank you so much and God bless you ahead of time if you are willing to give.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Sad I beg you
Posted by: piecesofme - 08-05-2016, 11:46 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello,

I'm a 32 year old female just looking to pay off her student loan once and for all. I need to raise £20k, any donations will be very helpful. If you would like something in return I have written a book of prayers and inspirational poems. If you buy the ebook that would still be a tremendous help you can purchase it here:

http://bookstore.westbowpress.com/Produc...of-Me.aspx

or from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Pieces-Me-Kerisha...1512738697

Thanks in advance Wink

Print this item

Small Buisness Startup
Posted by: SouthernGent - 08-05-2016, 08:08 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi my name is Shaun . I'm trying to get a small business off the ground . The business is an ecommerce website which sells gifts , gags and handmade crafts from local artisans . Some household items and décor will be sold later . However , I joined a webhosting company that builds websites . I'm not a computer programmer , and my site doesn't look professional . I found some web designers who could help build the site .I know putting up a site isn't the only step , you have to drive traffic to it . However I am needing funding for 1. A quality built website $1,000-$1,500 2. A few handcrafting tools , work bench etc.$300 3.$1,000 to buy material for the handcraft and gift items .I already have a startup list of items ready to make and sell . The name of the site is http://www.thrills-n-deals.com I am needing donations or a small loan in which I can payback  . I also have a few other business ideas as well . My email is :darkangel2479@rocketmail.com . Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks for your time . Sincerely ,Shaun                                                                                                                                                                         http://paypal.me/bizzstartup

Print this item

I dream of genie
Posted by: Dustbunny - 08-04-2016, 12:10 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I don't know how to make a song and dance about my situation but I can promise you that it's not the worst you've read, others have it a lot harder. 
I had my little boy a year ago, I didn't want a baby yet and he managed to get through a broken condom and a birth control pill, so he was meant to be I guess. Don't get me wrong, I adore my little boy but I've had post natal depression pretty bad. I've always struggled financially because I went to university and tried to become a film artist. Instead I now work a dead end job in a call centre who doesn't always pay me correctly. This month is going to be the hardest yet, I have more bills going out and no way to pay them and nothing of value left to sell. I just want to be debt free for the first time in almost a decade. Now that the fog of my depression has finally lifted I want to move forward and start saving money eventually to be able to one day afford a home but my debt controls my life, I couldn't even buy my little boy a birthday present which hurt and made me realise how much of a failure I am. If this was a perfect world I would mysteriously come across a genie bottle and make a few wishes. I'd wish for a job that I love, a simple 3 bedroom house with a garden for my family and I'd wish for £5000 which would clear my debts and stop that pesky interest from crippling me. It would also allow me to get a mid range camera so I could start recording again and regain my passion. (Hey maybe one day my work will be known.) I realise that this is a lot of money to ask and I'm not asking for the entire amount, just anything you'd be willing to give I would be grateful for. I apologise for rambling and hope you can play my genie in part.
Kindest Regards,
Meg
My paypal

Print this item

In need of help for place to live
Posted by: Slw1990 - 08-02-2016, 07:49 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a single mother of three children and thier father chooses to no longer be in the picture. We are currently living in a homeless refuge and I am needing help to move to something more comfortable. When it rains there is about two inches of water in the floor, it smells of mold, half the electric isnt working and there are spiders. I am in need of $1200 to pay first months rent and deposit. I would be forever greatful and I could pay the money back. I am paying $450 a month here plus $150 for water and electric. I dont know what else to do. I work full time, I dont recieve public assistance, I'm really trying.
https://paypal.me/slwilcox1s

Print this item

PLEASE HELP SAVE MY GRANDMA'S LIFE...
Posted by: sam.mcintosh1985 - 07-31-2016, 06:34 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

She's having a heart problem and her eyes keep hurting her as well and she has been crying heavily that I cannot withstand the pain she has been going through and the doctor said we're going to need a sum of $18,000.00 USD and I tried my best to raised $2,682.00 USD out of the money from some of my things that I sold and even pawned the jewelries she gave me as gifts because her live is very much important to me more than anything else. Really, I don't know how this works but someone referred me to this place for quick assist and help when they saw that I am totally helpless. I believed that so many people are out there to care and help the hopeless, helpless and the needs. Please I need your urgent and quick support and help. Thanks for your support and it shall be well with you as you help.

Sincerely,
Samantha

Print this item

PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY GRANDMA'S LIFE...
Posted by: sam.mcintosh1985 - 07-31-2016, 06:21 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

She's having a heart problem and her eyes keep hurting her as well and she has been crying heavily that I cannot withstand the pain she has been going through and the doctor said we're going to need a sum of $18,000.00 USD and I tried my best to raised $2,682.00 USD out of the money from some of my things that I sold and even pawned the jewelries she gave me as gifts because her live is very much important to me more than anything else. Really, I don't know how this works but someone referred me to this place for quick assist and help when they saw that I am totally helpless. I believed that so many people are out there to care and help the hopeless, helpless and the needs. Please I need your urgent and quick support and help. Thanks for your support and it shall be well with you as you help.

Sincerely,
Samantha

Print this item

Small Bizz Startup
Posted by: SouthernGent - 07-29-2016, 11:28 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I'm looking for donations to help launch my small business . I've been wanting to start a small business for sometime now . I've  composed of a business idea of selling unique gifts , gag gifts , and other cool items online , and from local artisans . However to get to a good start , I would need about $2,500 . $1,000 -$1,500 for an ecommerce website , and $1,000 for product to place on the site . I tried using one of those website builders which you pay a monthly fee , but the website doesn't look professional enough . Here is the link to the site .http://thrills-n-deals.com . Any help or donations would greatly be appreciated .http://paypal.me/bizzstartup

Print this item