Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,367
» Latest member: Bernardorelo
» Forum threads: 6,977
» Forum posts: 7,874

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
торент скачать фильм
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: WalterTwelf
4 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
my company Sandbox Airdro...
Last Post: Bernardorelo
10 minutes ago
» Views: 3
prest antigen gucy2c купи...
Last Post: Lavillsic
14 minutes ago
» Views: 2
Down on my luck
Forum: My Request for Help
Last Post: Luckequalszero
46 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 59
фильмы бесплатно торрент
48 minutes ago
» Views: 5
Подарок для конкурента
Last Post: MasonBathY
1 hour ago
» Views: 8
more info here VoxEdit - ...
Last Post: Timothypum
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
торрент фильмы скачать бе...
1 hour ago
» Views: 6
скачать быстро фильмы бес...
2 hours ago
» Views: 9
скачать без смс фильм
5 hours ago
» Views: 33

Help me start afresh
Posted by: rhjones19 - 01-24-2017, 05:15 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi

My name is Roz, I am 36 years old and disabled.  Please help me raise £5000 so i clear my debts, finish uni without any debt.

I have also felt a calling to become a nun.  Please help fulfil this.

Thank you

Roz

paypal.me/RozJones

Print this item

about to be homeless
Posted by: inoahphu - 01-24-2017, 05:09 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, 

I'm a female entrepreneur in Los Angeles. Despite all the effort I put in, my company's not making a profit yet and I'm about to be homeless. I came to the USA from Korea to fulfill my dream. I'm an honest, caring person and I want to help others with my business but the business requires money to grow and the business is not feeding me despite my endeavor, effort and struggles with my own illness. I'm about to be kicked out of my studio apartment which I use for an office, too. 

Please help me. Your love and support will not be neglected. 

Love, 

http://www.paypal.me/hothopl

Print this item

Education Breeds Choices
Posted by: Mojo762 - 01-24-2017, 08:03 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

The title of this thread came up as I attended a seminar. The host of the meeting incorporated this maxim of truth into his pitch. In his attempt to "seal the deal" some started to get up and spend there finances in hopes that there investments manifest prosperity. I unfortunately didn't have the resources at the time to make that choice. My reward depended on ancillary gains or the "show up trophy". But you get what you put in.
    My decision to leave my job and take the "leap of faith" towards the prospects of owning a valuable business has its cons respectively. But the question of will the sharks( bill collectors) get you before you drown( be without day to day necessities).Will I sink or float will depend on will and grace(being safe good health .,etc) As an entrepreneur if my business is structured right I can  create wealth and extend my hand to others less fortunate with my added time and finance. At my 9 to 5 making $9 with children and wife if I work much harder I may get a raise of $1 or more and the income seem safe and stable. From the employees view it's "guaranteed".
But the life energy is sacrificed for low wages to compound profits for people who condemn the poor right out. Regardless of my opinions toward the boss of the company and his lack of philanthropy his thinking is distinct from his employees which is building a self sufficient business. 

After leaving the marketing lecture I left early embarrassed because I didn't have the money to invest but laughing to myself brewing on the old concept "When the student is ready the master will appear. All caught in my thoughts I went back to a time when I studied Robert Kioyasaki Rich Dad series. Thinking further of his business friendship with Donald Trump and their successful business strategies. How his friend  Incumbent Pres. being knowledgeable about business , solid networks and American social perspectives open the doors for his presidency. 

This era in America is even more an incentive and catalyst to be industrious as an entrepreneur or create multiple streams of income so we can have a contingency of sorts. My transition from employee to employer may phenomenal or dismal regardless what better time than now

All donations are welcome ...

paypal.me/Mojo87

Print this item

Student in need of your help
Posted by: LJ777 - 01-22-2017, 07:01 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, I am a student in desperate need to pay my university fees. I am a foreign student and currently struggling to even pay my bills. I have a part time job as a server, but even with that I still don't have enough for all the expenses including for the apartment and the exams that cost a lot of money (They came up to 50 euros). I'm afraid that if I don't do this I will have to drop out, and I don't want that at all, I don't know what else to do. If you can, please donate, any amount would help me a lot. Thank you and God bless. 

My paypal.me link is: 
paypal.me/LM05

Print this item

Exclamation Need donations for food and clothes
Posted by: Rjk2410 - 01-22-2017, 06:13 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello I am 22 years old unable to find work due to no past experience in certain places. I have had a job but had to resign due to issues with mental health. I need money for clothes and shoes and food. I am not eligible for GA I have applied for snaps. It is winter time I am in need of a new wardrobe I have summer clothes. Sweater only one sweater and nights are cold here where I am at please if you can donate even it is only a few dollars like $5 I appreciate anything anyone can offer please I have been to churches here but I am a big person and they dont have selections for bigger people. Please help meSmile

paypal.me/rjk2410

Print this item

Heart www.PayPal.ME/RebekahMoss
Posted by: crazyfungus - 01-21-2017, 12:39 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Closest to me standing on the corner with a cardboard sign begging for money. Just looking for $1000 dollars so I can pay my mortgage this month and next month. I'm working on trying to get out of $10,000 of debt but I had to take a different job do of health and took a pay cut and just struggling to pay bills let alone pay extra to get myself out of the mess I created. Willing to pay back when or even pay it forward.

Rebekah

Print this item

Grief Getaway
Posted by: Ashley - 01-17-2017, 02:55 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello everyone,
This has been an incredibly hard week for me. I just lost one of my closest friends, and unexpectedly had to spend money that I needed for a conference on emergency vet bills. I originally thought that I wasn't going to go, but I am feeling incredibly sad and feel like I just need to get away.

I know there are certainly more pressing things that people request money for, but I'm hoping that stepping away from here would relieve some of the sadness that I'm feeling.

I'm asking for a total of $500. It won't replace everything I spent, but it will certainly help. If you are willing to help, your donation will be appreciated more than you know.

Thank you!

Print this item

Need help to get back on feet
Posted by: Pauline Rae 3131 - 01-16-2017, 12:48 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

SWWI'm a single parent,lost my job 4 months ago,can seem to get on my feet,need to move to smaller home as can't afford my present home housing won't rehouse me till my arrears are paid off and it just keeps going up every week due to bedroom tax for 2 bedrooms I don't use.for the sake of my children I really need to get back on my feet before we end up being evicted any help would be most appricated    paypal.me/PaulineRae

Print this item

HELLO FRIENDS :) HELP ME FIX MY CAR :))
Posted by: xXxPOORxXx - 01-14-2017, 10:44 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello my friends Smile
Someone hit my parked car and it has done 280 euro damage. he didnt left a note so the insurance would pay the damage. hit and run.  Angry i have money only for food,bills and rent  Undecided  
I would be very thankfull if you could assist me economicaly :Smile
paypal.me/xXxPOORxXx

Print this item

In serious debt
Posted by: Desperate1975 - 01-12-2017, 09:39 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi to anyone who reads this.

Where to start.., seriously in need of financial help,  have been in debt for a few years but it's so out of control everything is now at risk.

My home, my wife and child could call be lost if I can't sort things out.  Debt is over £50,000 and not even selling our home will cover it. 

This is been all my burden for a couple years, dry to some serious stress and depression I have kept it from my partner getting into further bet trying to survive each month. Finally it's too much and I have broken down as a cry of help. Within 48 hours we have received support from professionals on counciling and advice... its a good start to get the ball rolling on tackling the depression and stress that's ked to this but I feel so ashamed that I have put my wife and child in a position where they will lose everything..

I am on here as a cry for help.. maybe just maybe there are some amazing kind people willing to share spare money to help protect the family I love so much

This is my fault not theirs ...counselling is helping me unravel why I hid it all but without going full out bankrupt and lose it all .. only help for them is money to clear or chipbaway at the debt

Hope the world surprises me with the generous individuals that are out the

paypal.me/debtclear

Print this item