Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 23,441
» Latest member: Thomasimibe
» Forum threads: 7,027
» Forum posts: 7,939

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
kraken14at
Forum: Work From Home / Make Money From Home
Last Post: Terryjoync
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
you could try here
Last Post: Robertwopay
3 hours ago
» Views: 13
Ювелирные весы карманные:...
Last Post: Jeremyanype
6 hours ago
» Views: 22
Last Post: Jeremyanype
7 hours ago
» Views: 22
Last Post: JeffreyLoape
7 hours ago
» Views: 21
exhub io обменник
Last Post: Michaeldip
11 hours ago
» Views: 18
русские сериалы скачать б...
Last Post: WalterTwelf
Yesterday, 03:38 PM
» Views: 26
хорошие фильмы бесплатно
Last Post: WalterTwelf
Yesterday, 02:53 PM
» Views: 27
купить аттестат за 9
Last Post: Williamjoums
Yesterday, 02:29 PM
» Views: 30
vinut напитки купить опто...
Last Post: Danielbuity
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
» Views: 29

Need help to go home
Posted by: Granny63 - 01-04-2017, 12:54 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a 63 yr old widow and I am from Indiana but now live in  Kentucky with some people. I've lived in Kentucky for about 17 years. I'm in a bad situation here and I'm very homesick for indiana  bit I don't get enough om my widows benefits. Just enough to pay what I need to and some personal stuff and that's it. I need enough to move on and to get a temporary place to stay when I get there and enough to live on until I can see what help I can get when I get back home  and ill need to get a small storage unit until I get apermanent  place to live. Any help will be greatly appreciated. God Bless You.

Print this item

Absolutely on my face
Posted by: HumanitarianMartyr - 01-02-2017, 12:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

2016 was the single most horrible Year I have ever experienced.

The girl I thought I was going to marry cheated on me with her work colleague and everyone in our circle knew before me, and the one person I really don't like told me. Broke my heart. Subsequently, I lost everything. My house, my car, my cat and dog, my job, my self esteem, she absolutely crushed me. Happened 3 days before Christmas Day, I spent it alone in the house I was about to lose - absolutely heartbroken. I gave up everything for this girl, friends + family, should NEVER have done that.

I've never ever been this bad, but right now it feels like life is not even worth living anymore. I thought I had it all set and in one fell swoop, it was all taken from me.

I've decided that I want to start again from the very bottom rather than give up on life. Long story short, I need some help to get back on my feet, is there anyone out there willing to help. Literally, any assistance will be so highly appreciated, even if it's only 10p, just knowing people are out there willing to help absolute strangers is giving me a different type of will.

I am more than willing to work, so if you have any odd jobs or running around doing, please let me know!

I have a target of £1000 so I can rent a room and use the address to get a job quickly. Any help from anyone is so highly appreciated. Thank you for reading up to here.

If you would like to help out via PayPal my donation link is:

https://paypal.me/jbrown47

Print this item

Homeless, need help with 1st month's rent, security deposit and utility deposits
Posted by: neodydan - 12-29-2016, 07:06 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hi, my name is Dan Brown. No, not the author (I wish, lol).

I currently find myself homeless and seperated from my wife and 10-year old daughter. Our being seperate is a temporary situation directly connected to being homeless. We just need to find a house to rent asap.

My problem is saving the necessary money for the first month's rent (preferably 2 months, really) and the security deposit and utility deposit. I do have a couple of hundred dollars I saved from my last job. Ah, how did I lose that, you ask? Well, they changed my schedule, failed to notify me, and then listed me as a no-call, no-show. They did this same thing twice, which caused my termination. It is a well-known convenience store which is famous for pizza. I'm not going to mention the name outright, but if you have one where you live, you probably have guessed it already.

I start a new job doing inventory after the 1st of the year. The big problem is the men's shelter I stay in has a 90 day limit. I am 25 odd days away from reaching this...So we need a place asap. I don't know where I would go if I was put out of there...My wife and daughter stay with a friend and it is already overcrowded there, there is not really even a patch of floor for me there...

I am out here everyday looking for work. All day, everyday. I want to work. I am not afraid of work. As I say, I start a new job after New Year's. I am embarassed asking for help somewhat, but I am desperate and want my family all back together.

As for my wife she is very, very sick. She has been battling breast cancer for 3 years now. Radiation, chemo, the whole gambit. Then she hydroplaned in our car...she wasn't hurt badly (thank God), but it did trigger them to look at her thyroid. She has thyroid cancer as well, they discovered. She has had more treatments for this in preparation of having surgery to remove her thyroid. We have medicaid, which is a blessing. So my wife can't work. She would love to. She is just too sick. She has applied for disablity but keeps getting denied, unexplicably. if anyone deserves it, she does.

So we are also without a vehicle, but a friend may have one for us soon. It needs some work, I don't know how much it need yet, but we are grateful to have anything that runs at this point.

I hope some people may be able to help us. Just need a hand getting our family back on it's feet. Thank you in advance.

Print this item

lost everything
Posted by: Unsureofmyself - 12-28-2016, 02:20 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I have a very heavy burden weighing on my chest. I don't like asking for help but I am at a rock bottom level now. I got divorced in 2013 and lost my home, work, car. I have been out of work fo3 years. I have just recently lost my eligibility for any state help. Meaning, not only did I loose my life but also my healthcare, prescription coverage because I have literally $0 for income. I am alone now... children have grown. I just need money to get me back into my own space, and get some type of training for something. I am diagnosed with PTSD, Depression and Anxiety. I feel I haven't anywhere else to turn. I cant get Social Security Disability because I didn't work enough credits to apply. No credits because I had to raise 2 boys totally alone. I need to come up with a few thousand to get established in a small apartment and money for training of employment. I NEED HELP !!!

Print this item

Help with medical bills
Posted by: GrandmaHart - 12-27-2016, 08:24 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hello, 
I am a grandma of 10. I have recently had a gall bladder removal, and I did not have insurance. (I've always had it, but financial/work resources have not allowed me to continue.)

I am swimming in medical bills, and trying to make payments, but on a fixed income, it's hard. I owe $15,318.85 to the hospital and doctors. I would be eternally grateful for any help at all. I am still working, but only 1 day a week due to  arthritis in my hands. I've been a house keeper for private families for a long time.  I volunteer whenever I can, and can give my time to those in need. May God's blessing be with you. Thank you.   paypal.me/hartman57.

Print this item

Big Grin Need help
Posted by: Justhoping - 12-27-2016, 03:11 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I just wondered if any one can help I need £90 to pay for debts I gave and just can't pay. I have an oustanding bill of £90 that needs paying ASAP and no way of doing this.

Thank you

PayPal/me/Linda411

Print this item

Medical and Legal Fund
Posted by: Nelle - 12-27-2016, 12:09 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

In 1981-1982, from 17-18 years of age while a student at Mount Holyoke College, I was sexually molested, violated, assaulted, and abused in Massachusetts by my male gynecologist, who is still practicing (the Broad of Registration in Medicine still has his license listed as “active”). He is a rapist, predator, and pedophile of his unfortunate female patients; he took advantage of my naïve, innocence, vulnerability, and the trust I placed in him. He is still sexually abusing and endangering the lives and well-being of other young girls and women in Massachusetts. I have an ethical and moral responsibility to report him to the legal and medical authorities for his crime against me and others. Furthermore, he also committed gross negligence and medical malpractice as well as other numerous abuses to me, including performing an unnecessary surgery, which permanently scarred and damaged my internal organs, tissues, and glands.
As a result, I have many health and physical problems. Because of his numerous abuses of me, I am also suffering from major depression and post-traumatic stress disorder:   A day does not go by without me remembering what he did to me. I am collecting Social Security because I cannot work due to all the damages he has done to me. To correct the surgical and other damages he did to me, my health insurance does not cover all of my necessary medical treatments and costs, which come to one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000).
On the Internet, I recently found out about a new law in Massachusetts that allows people like me to pursue legal actions for childhood sexual abuse in civil lawsuits. Since he began abusing me when I was a minor and child, I qualify under this new law to launch a civil lawsuit against this perpetrator of such heinous and egregious crimes. I have contacted many Massachusetts attorneys, all of whom will only accept my case if I pay them huge sums of money ($ 500,000), which I do not have since I am collecting Social Security. Donated funds will be used to pay for legal fees, expert witnesses, and experienced investigators for my civil lawsuit. Unfortunately, I have no rich family and friends, so I am appealing to you requesting your financial help. Please help me to get justice, and the medical care I need. You are my last resort.
Thank you for reading my tragic story, and may you be blessed many times over for your kindness, compassion, understanding, and generosity. Your donated money will be used for my legal and medical expenses, which total six hundred thousand dollars ($600,000). If you would like to help me, you can send money to my PayPal account at Nelle777@hotmail.com.

Print this item

Help for my new family aspirations
Posted by: Agoodmanneedinghelp - 12-26-2016, 06:50 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

I am a hard working nurse and I am trying to start a new family I need 5,000 dollars to help my new girlfriend finish her school buisness and then she can come and start a family with me. Can any body please help me thanks Dean Osejo RN

Print this item

HELP FOR CHRISTMAS
Posted by: missamylynn89 - 12-24-2016, 07:47 PM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

Hey there,

I just came across this website, while searching for was to be able to make/receive money by Christmas, tomorrow. I know it is short notice and I am sorry for that, I have just ran out of options. I have been trying to make money for Christmas for awhile now, and between my expenses, family, and everything else, Christmas is tomorrow, I am completely broke and do not know what to do.  I have gone through a lot of difficulties recently also that have not helped.

My mother has Multiple Sclerosis, and  I have helping her out as much as I can, and wanted to give her something for Christmas, my sister, and my fiance as well. I have been unable to work basically all year due to my illness as well. I have Endometriosis, it is bad and leaves me at a lot of times in extreme pain. I have had a couple surgeries a year normally and on medication that costs me quite a bit due to losing my insurance as well. 

I am not concerned  about myself though, just explaining my situation. I just want to give my family a good Christmas, I am always thinking of others. Normally I am the one to help others out, and now that I need a bit of help it seems I can not get it. As well as ones I trusted that I loaned money to have not paid my back either or just have completely dodged me and stopped talking to me because they have got what they wanted. I have certainly learned people take advantage of kind people like myself, and I try to prevent it from making me a less kind person.

Thanks for listening to me. Any help would be amazing and I would greatly appreciate it. Have a Merry Christmas, thank you for your time!

Thanks
-Amy

Print this item

Heart need help for medical expenses
Posted by: zenki1389 - 12-23-2016, 04:16 AM - Forum: My Request for Help - No Replies

need somehelp for some medical expenses, got an accident today and almost break my ribs, but the worst part was received by my mother, she has a 3 broken ribs, a perfored lung and a broken arm, the insurance paid a part, but the other part will be paid by me, so if somebody could help, I will be gratefull, i need to rise to 3k, my paypal account is erjv_warhazard@hotmail.com

Print this item