The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me to save my sisters life
Hello,
I am Maruf Hasan from Bangladesh. Basically I am a Freelancer (Digital Marketer). Seeking some cooperation from the people of this site.
We are two children of our parents. My younger sister is a special child and suffering from “Mitochondrial Disorder” from her childhood. Unfortunately our parents died in a road accident in 2012. Since that time I have to bear all the expanses of me sister and at the same time I have to manage the expense of my family (I, my wife and our 2 children). I got married in 2005. By the grace of god what I earn is enough to maintain my family and my sister’s food n education.  But it become really difficult for me to manage her medical expenses (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and salary of care giver) which is near about US$ 300 every month.
 My friends and other relatives gave me financial support several times but its not possible for them to do it regularly. I tried to collect donation locally but there is no such kind of NGO or Organization. International NGO’s also give donation to the people of Rich countries. So as a last hope I came here to get cooperation. Is there anyone who can help me to save my sisters life? Please help me.     

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
help me to save my sisters life - by marufhasan - 12-03-2018, 04:09 PM