Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scared and don't know what to do
I don't really know where to start so i am going to start at the beginning. I was diagnosed with crohns i 2004. I have had many flare ups over the years and been on lots of medication  but in 2014 I got very sick from crohns which left me unable to work and in and out of hospital. While I was so sick we have ended up in a lot of debt trying to make ends meet hoping I would get better to go back to work full time. 

I was put on the last medication they could try and I have know been told it has failed and I need an operation to take the infected bowel away and be left with a bag possibly for life. It means 6 months or more off work I am already being chased for money and I am not coping my husband works all hours to try and help but we can't even afford the day to day bills. I have 3 kids I have let everyone down and I am ashamed of myself for not being able to provide for my children. 
I don't know if there is anyone that could help me because the longer I leave surgery the more risk I have of something goes wrong. Please if you could help me I would be mr than grateful I would owe you everything. 
http://www.paypal.me/kfowler1980