Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with a laptop
Hey everyone,

I’m a special needs teacher who is coming up on her final year of teaching to return to school full time in persuit of becoming a physician assistant. I’ve been setting aside a fair amount of my paychecks to cove the costs of grad school applications as well as cover rent after the school year ends. I have been taking classes the last 3 years while working full time to complete prerequisites needed to even apply for PA programs. I’m finally at a place where I’m able to apply as a qualified applicant! I still have a few classes I’ll have to take over the summer,  but that won’t hold me back from applying for schools. Now, here’s the reason I’m writing this post. At the end of the school year, first week of June, I have to return my work laptop to the district. Giving the laptop back is going to render me without one, which makes me nervous because one of the classes I’m taking over the summer will be online. The money I’ve been able to put into savings will not be enough to cover a computer as it must be used for what is essential to my future-paying for grad applications and paying rent. I can’t afford a laptop and could use the help to get one. Please help me continue on with my future goals!

PayPal.me/LaurenMarie89