Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a safe place to live to recover from my longterm mental health issues please
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my request and for considering helping and blessing me. I am really struggling at the moment with my mental health and my financial situation. I suffer from depression, obsessive compulsive disorder and severe anxiety. I have been on various different medications since 2005. Currently I take Fluoxetine 60mg and Propanolol 40mg daily. I really am trying to save £10,000 so I can move into my own flat as I currently live in shared supported living in Birmingham as this is all I can afforrd on my Universal Credit benefit which is a monthly payment of £288.82 a month which is my only income. The people that I live with all have their own issues and drug and alcohol addictions and mental health problems which I fully sympathize with. But I really need to be living in my own flat independent of other people as my mental health is made much worse on a daily basis due to the stress of living with other people that suffer from drug and alcohol addictions and mental health. I do not feel safe comfortable or at peace at all in my current supported accomodation. I just lock myself in my room and try and stay away from all the drama arguments and major difficulties that are going on in the house on a daily basis. I am trying to save up £10,000 so I able move into my own little flat and put a deposit down and be able to pay the rent each month for at least 12 months. I am really hoping and praying that you would be so kind in helping me to save£10,000 so I can move into my own flat and so that my mental health general wellbeing and standard of daily living can improve. Please help me if you would be so kind. If I can move into my own flat this year 2019 it will be a massive step in my long term recovery to my mental health issues. Thank you so much if you can help and bless me at this time. Bless you. Love Joe. X. Please make any financial help to.         paypal.me/JoeJennings85