Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls...donate for me
Heart 
i am 35 year old, my name is suresh , basically a i am business person, but from last 3 months i loss in my business continuously, and tiil last night i loss my everything, i could not survive with my 3 dependent without money and i have no hope from my colleagues, relatives and my banks (due to low cibil score) side they already pay for me, that is the reason i am begging for money on this platform.
i need minimum $5000  to start my business 
any one interested to donate for me or i am ready to do anything for money, help me as u much as possible,
if you want to work from me instead of money, then i can do it.
my paypal account id is:-  paypal.me/sureshrajput11
Thank u for reading me carefully.
PLEASE HELP ME
I am very sorry for the hard time you are passing through but i am as well sorry if i may say that so many of you in this freebeg are scammers. If you think you are not one of them, get back to me ASAP with the true possition of your problems.
(04-24-2019, 02:05 PM)JIDEUNURAKA Wrote: I am very sorry for the hard time you are passing through but i am as well sorry if i may say that so many of you in this freebeg are scammers. If you think you are not one of them, get back to me ASAP with the true possition of your problems.

friend ..im not scammer...

(04-25-2019, 11:16 AM)suresh@29 Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 02:05 PM)JIDEUNURAKA Wrote: I am very sorry for the hard time you are passing through but i am as well sorry if i may say that so many of you in this freebeg are scammers. If you think you are not one of them, get back to me ASAP with the true possition of your problems.

friend ..im not scammer...

i was a distributor myself, I was working as a service provider in the telecom sector and my business was going very well but by some people asked for a business as a side business, as it is expected to earn more money and By believing in people I started business, they did not support me later, I would have invested at least $ 45,000 or 32 lakh (Indian Rupees) I was not able to leave my business, was it? So I started to manage myself,5 years I learned my business by myself, but by time I borrowed a lot of debt, made many loans from my relatives and bank, hoping that I would be successful in business and in this turn of events, I ended my telecom business, because I lived in both places. I could not pay attention, finally to repay my loan I had to torture by relatives to return the money. Finally, I repurchased the pay back from the money earned by selling my 5 cars and then settled in my house. From last 3 months, I can not start any job anymore, and if someone gives it to me but they do not give it too much I can not fulfill the needs of my family in the amount of money I have to work on, I have to do business, and I do not have the money to do business, so I'm asking for help on this blog,I feel ashamed but now there is no option left...I can not speak with English, so if there is something wrong with writing, then understand
BE THE REASON, SOMEONE SMILE TODAY Smile
good evening  friends...