Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help
since May 28th 2018 our lives have been turned upside down I sleep wherever I can, the place where I'm at right now are telling me that if I don't pay rent within the next couple days they're going to kick me out and the city utilities are scheduled for shut off tomorrow.

everybody is trying to hold on for me but we've all been waiting since May 28th my kids want to be back with me I don't have a stable place to allow them to be so I have to keep them in the custody of my ex-wife right now.

I look for jobs I can't get no jobs anywhere because of my lawsuit, I know what I was fired for, for going to jury duty it's the only thing that we talked about I don't know what to do.

I have no friends or family here, I am fighting all these lawsuits on my own I'm overwhelmed I'm dealing with DFS cuz I can't care for my children like this is all stuff that I never would have imagined it in my life that I would be dealing with I was a successful person here in July and everything was taken away from me and I don't know what to do I have no answers, the only thing I see is what's in black and white and I see that the state of Wyoming and the appeals division for unemployment made a bad decision they let me down, I should have had unemployment and my family has suffered so much because of this.

I am a single father with a 16 year old who is have raised from 3 years old till now with no child support.

I have always kept employment here in Gillette, Wy and I am a CAT mechanic but the last 12 months have been really bad and we have sold  everything we own, the reason I am having difficulties finding work is I am suing two local companies that I worked for.

The main company has been blackballing me from new employers, I have even been working with Gov. Matt Mead, Deputy Director John Ysebaert and Guy Hadley and they have even asked if I considered moving out of Gillette or the state because they see that I am being treated unfair.

Unfortunately I do not have the funds to move or we would go to Colorado, but for now we need some sort of emergency help.

We have no family or friends here and all my family has already helped as much as they can, I have used every resource in Gillette but to come up with rent and electric is not looking good.

Please if there are any options don't hesitate to contact me.