Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help After Eviction
Hello, my name is Daniel. I really hate asking for help and if it was just me, I wouldn't. This is for my fiancee and her 10 year old son. The thing is, we are being evicted, the power has been cut off this morning, and I am running out of options. I lost my job back on April 1st (I was truly the April Fool) and provided 80% of the household income. We've struggled to keep it together but I haven't been able to find steady work. Last week, we went to court and an Order to Vacate was issued for August 1st.

Like I said, if it was just me, I would care less. I am all set to be the bicycle nomad I was destined to be. These two do not deserve it though. A 10 year old shouldn't have to be worried about stuff like this. It breaks my heart and puts a real strain on his mom.

There maybe a silver lining, though, and that's why I am here. I have a previous employer that wants me to come back. The problem is that employer is about 1,500 miles due west from here. We need help getting there and somewhere to stay until I can make enough money to get established. One of the best qualities in humanity is the willingness to help one another. I really wish I could run with this thing myself but I need to put my stubborn ways aside. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you are in the position to help, we will greatly appreciate it.

https://paypal.me/KeepingHope?locale.x=en_US