Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You For Taking Your Own Time To Read
[video=youtube]nickieleigh@hotmail.co.uk[/video]My name is Nickieleigh and I am 30 years old. I had a hysterectomy two days ago and am bedbound. I asked for help from local government DWP and yet after 11 months still haven’t had a decision to be able to claim P.I.P - Personal Independence Payment. My partner was turned down Carers Allowance due to my own claim not having a decision. I have been poorly for over 11 month so now, and unable to work since since September 2018. We have no money, my partner is unable to work as he cares for me 24/7 and four children all under the age of thirteen. I can’t even sit myself up in bed, I have to be helped to and from the bathroom, and given daily enemas as I suffer with multiple bowel disorders. I am completely unable to look after myself or my children for quite some time now, both from physical pain, and defecation disorder. And from my own mental health which has slowly took hold of me more and more over the last few months. I’m almost trapped mentally and physically and I’m losing the light at the end of the tunnel. We are struggling more and more each day and now we have no money left to even fund a taxi to and from the hospital and food and clothing/footwear for our children. I will be having an ileostomy (Stoma Surgery) once I have recovered from my SubTotal Hysterectomy, and will have one more operation after that. I am terrified but I have no quality of life at the moment and I think this is the main cause for my depression. If ever I was lucky enough to have someone so generous or even multiple small generous donations I would like to be able to buy a scooter of some sort to help with my mobility or even a disabled car that would fit all six of us in.?that would be amazing!! And again if ever someone had a good read on my Paypal Money Pool PayPal.me/nickieleigh1988 because my biggest goal right now would be to have someone make our back garden into a safe play area for our youngest two babies and have somewhere the older two could play or relax with friends. And then for six of us to spend quality time as a family with easy to access areas for me. Please if anyone out there has anything at all they could part with. Thank You Kindly PayPal.me/nickieleigh1988 •Tiktok And YouTube @nickieleigh For up to date video clips

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)