Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm asking for a want, for once.
Heart 
Hello there online world! I'm actually here to request aid in getting a want, for once in my life. I don't want to sit here and bore you with a sob story, and I feel I should work hard to handle my own issues rather than asking others to solve my problems when I'm sure they have their own to deal with. So I'm here to ask if anyone could help me achieve a small dream of mine.

I've finally found the time in my life to start a blog and work on my books I've been meaning to publish for some time now. My current laptop is really out of date with various keys that don't work at all. - it's a pain since I have to search up certain letters and copy and paste them when I need them, it's a hassle - I would like help in getting the funds to buy a new laptop with a mouse and start-up money for my blog. For an exact number, $1000 should be plenty. I want to have enough for a decent laptop that's at least around $500 and have enough leftover for the additionals like the mouse and blog start up funds. Anything anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!

A little background about me. My name is Bailey and I'm just your average sophomore in college trying to make her own way. I currently live with my boyfriend in TX. While he's working to pay off loans and fix up the car we use, I save money for my own college funds as well as saving up to get some dental work done that I've had to put off for awhile due to life - eh, had to leave a not so great family who didn't treat me well - We do well enough to keep some spare change for dates and fun of course, however our main focus is to get our educations and save enough to have our own place hopefully by this time next year. I love to help others and just put a smile on their face, along with cooking, reading, playing games, going for walks, and just staying positive in this crazy world. 

Anyways, I'm always down to talk and like to make friends so message me if you need*want someone to chat with, and for those of you looking to help others, thank you so much for taking the time to read this and for your consideration! paypal.me/baileybushes