Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single mom of 2 needing help
Photo 
Hello I'm a single mother of two amazing kiddos and we recently have hit such a bad low spot I'm getting out of a very toxic abusive marriage and ended up losing my home and all my belongings they kicked us out onto the street only allowing us to take clothes they even went as far as having my car towed away (this is my husband's grandparents BTW) and then with no where to go I have to sign temporary custody over to a family member so my kids had a home and was able to go to school I've been trying so hard to get a job and get back on my feet but every time it looks like things might look up everything crumbles back down.... I just want to be able to give my kids a life they deserve and get us a home and a vehicle I just want my babies back with me start over have a fresh start....im not going to sit here and post that I need this amount of money or I want this and that I'm just asking for anything that could possibly help me out... 
Thank you so much
         Sincerely a struggling single mom 
PayPal:
paypal.me/tatooedmom2019
My name is Mary am a Single  mom of two wonderful kids ages 7 and 10. I lost my job 
and I didn't have the money to pay  rent 
 I have also  been taking care of my mentally disabled mother for the last 4.5 years.
 The past few years have been very rough on all of us. I went through a 
divorce after 11 years of marriage and then just under a year later, sad 
and vulnerable, I fell into an abusive relationship.
  Mr Patrick helped me and i have been able to stand on my feet again
Contact him if you need financial assistance on pattrickconnolly@gmail.com