Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Uni fees! (I have a week)
Hello there and thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I am an 18 year old looking to start University in a week and need $1400 for accommodation fees. Okay so I have been applying for jobs since December and haven't been very successful with that. Plus I have tried doing online surveys, watching ads for money etc, and nothing has worked. I emailed the university a few days ago and they generously gave me an extension but I only found out about the fees a week ago cause they don't actually tell you oh hey we need you pay almost $1500 dollars before you move in!! Plus on top of that I have all my books and other things to worry about and I'm really desperate cause if I can't pay it they won't let me into the university and I've spend ages trying to prepare. My parents won't help me because they practically disowned me when I was 13 and I really don't want to ask my friends parents (who i am living with for free) because that would just be rude since I've been living their for free. So if you have any spare cash or anything please help because it would be greatly appreciated.
P.s thank you for taking the time to read this Smile
Paypal: logancp29@gmail.com