Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scammers or not
Hello i wonder if someone encounter the names,
James V Natiello and  Norwidth winterburn are they scammer or not.
They want to help but they  want  personal information.
I WIIL BE HAPPY IF SOMEONE REPLY.
Thank you for bringing this up.  If it seems suspicious, then don't continue communicating with them.  Nobody needs your personal information to send you a donation.

It sounds like you are doing the right thing.  Thanks for being aware and sharing with the group.
I've had James email me and has asked me for payment details or to send me a cheque I can cash as apparently he doesn't use PayPal or cash app. I replied informing him that I do not give bank details or address out and that the site uses PayPal etc for payments as it is safer. Until this point he seemed nice enough and genuine so I thought .. then he asked me what country I'm in and I ignored that question. He didn't message me on my post at all instead just emailed me which is strange. He wanted know more details about what I needed .. I didn't really give him much just said that any donation would be a blessing and to give as he felt led to. I will always be cautious of those who ask for bank details or to set up an account for that purpose especially when the site is not set up that way. Better to be cautious than regret it later .. If he is genuine he will understand and I'm happy to help him set up PayPal but I think that won't happen. Please be careful .. never give out bank details or other personal info like where you live etc.
I've received an email from them, they asked my details and you know what, they ask me $200 for a transfer fee in able to receive the donation,. I can't believe people like them existing, taking advantage on people like me, I really needed help financially.
The same with me. I've had James V Natiello email. A few email exchanges later it seemed genuine then my instincts kicked in when he asked for bank account details or my address for a cash cheque for him to send to and that he doesn't use cashapp or Paypal. From then I knew not to proceed. Gosh it's really sad to see these people prey on vulnerability..NEVER give any personal details to anyone no matter how desperate times may seem. Paypal, Cashapp, Venmo etc are the safest methods if they are genuine enough to help.
It's crucial to remain vigilant online. Scammers often employ deceptive tactics to exploit unsuspecting individuals. Be cautious of unsolicited messages, requests for personal information, or offers that seem too good to be true. Verify the legitimacy of sources before sharing any sensitive details or engaging in transactions. Stay informed about common scams and report any suspicious activity to protect yourself and others in the digital realm.