Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never had to ask in my life
This is the first time in my life that I have ever had to ask anyone for help.
I've always had a job, always had a family.

This year has been hard. I'm from Australia we were evacuated from our home due to bushfires and that is where my problems began. When we were able to return so much of my town was ruined but I was OK, my Marriage was not. My Husband couldn't handle the stress, he reverted to his gambling addiction and left the home. I have two kids aged 2 and 4, which I am now supporting on my own. I have a Mortgage, and all the bills associated with that, kids need daycare so I can work, food etc which I get no help with because he won't pay child support as he is gambling too much - he is homeless so I get no help at all.

The bills are piling up and don't stop, my eldest is starting school in January and needs uniforms, bags etc, Christmas is in a few weeks and it is scortching hot here and they have no pool or anything to cool down in. I'm afraid to turn on the AC because of the electricity bill.

I just don't know what to do, or who to turn to. Meanwhile I get abusive and threatening text messages from my Ex-Husband on a daily basis, I'm just trying to survive at this point.

paypal.me/Wendy599