Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help paying for final college semester
Heart 
Hi! My name is Yoana and I am a neuroscience major in my last semester of college (woohoo!). Unfortunately, I am struggling to complete my payment for my final semester. Throughout college, I've always had jobs that have helped me contribute to tuition payments. This past year and a half, I have been working as a lab assistant (part-time) and a wellness check worker/event EMT (per diem). While my lab assistant job has remained consistent, my EMT work hours have significantly decreased due to COVID-19 (since most events have been cancelled). In addition, COVID-19 restrictions cancelled my usual summer job (doggy day camp worker) for a large chunk of the summer and all the money I was able to make throughout the end of summer went towards paying for fall semester. 

My savings during fall semester are not adequate to finish paying off the rest of my tuition (a little bit over $2000, while I generally contribute $5000). I was able to pay for a large portion of my tuition through extra assistance through my school, a local scholarship, the last of my inheritance from my grandfather (which all has gone towards school, and is controlled by parents), and my parents (who are struggling these past few months as my dad needed to buy a new car -- needs it for work and his 10+ y/o car broke down completely -- and my mom lost her job in September) assistance.  

However, a little over $5000* is still due by Jan 25th. I only need about $3000 as I have done some small remote jobs during my winter break and managed to save up along with my lab job. I can attach the bill below for proof. 

If you can help me in any way I would greatly appreciate it !! 
My CashApp: $bulgarianbby 
My PayPal link: paypal.me/YGrigorova

Also, feel free to message me for more info, questions, suggestions, and/or requests! 

*My parents are unable to help contribute any more money and they do not want to cosign a loan (I actually tried applying for one without a cosigner and was accepted only WITH cosigner :/ ).