Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m ready to fight but need a little help.
I’m not disabled, I’m not someone who has had a hard life or would even say average. I have an amazing family and have had opportunities through out my life that some don’t. Because of all that it makes asking for help even harder. I am too ashamed to ask my family for help and I am realizing I have no friends to turn to because all I did was work. 
Recently I have lost my job. It was my life and I hate that it’s gone. I loved what I do with a passion and losing this job has been so hard on my ego I can’t explain. In the middle of that, my mother tested positive for covid and isn’t doing well. I am living with them because when the original shutdown occured I was unsure of what would happen with the world and didn’t want to go through this alone. My grandma also moved in with my parents so we have a full house. Since I am negative they have asked us to stay out of the house for a few days and I don’t have the money for a hotel but I’m looking for a little bit of help so that I could afford a hotel maybe some gas to get around to interviews and pay some bills. 
If there is anyone who will help me it would be so appreciated I can’t even express it. I know eceryone is going through a lot right now so I am humbly asking for any help that can be given. I’ll take $5 for gas or a referral to employment. I am a paralegal in the DFW area and I am ready to get back to work and some version of normalcy. No matter who you decide to help, thank you for reading and considering me and thank you for wanting to help, whoever you choose.  paypal.me/melissabeightman1