Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss and love my my mum and grandad so much
Hi everyone,

So i am a bit new to this and have never tried requesting money online before so sorry if I make any mistakes along the way - please accept my apologies for this. l'll try and keep this part brief but this is my story:

So after a messy divorce in 2018 I was left having to move into my parents again at age 38. Unfortunately my mum died of ovarian cancer on April 1st 2020 and my Grandad died of a brain tumour on 20th October 2020. They always used to help me out financially and now I find myself, for the first time in 10 years, unemployed and close to homelessness. I have engaged with all the financial support branches I can find and am getting help from DWP to pay some of my outstanding rent payments and also budgeting carefully with the rest to pay bills and groceries. I am close to securing a job but am concerned I cannot afford transport to travel to a new job for training until a time i can work remotely from home. I have sold most of my belongings and some clothes to keep me going but now my fridge freezer has packed up and there is no way I can afford to buy a new one.

My request is to reach out to any of you kind strangers for any donations you may be able to give to help me afford transport to get to work and possibly to buy a 2nd hand fridge freezer.

My pay pal link is paypal.me/flamingnormal

My name is Jonathan Hayes and I live in Berkshire (South East England)

If anyone needs any validation for my mum and grandads deaths or photos of the broken fridge freezer, I am happy to oblige and please do not feel offended for asking. Many thanks.