Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Help
Exclamation 
Hello everyone, I am 33 years old and I had medical problems that came to light in January. I lost both my grandparents end of last year and had to stop working to help grandpa before he passed away. While I was taking care of him I started hurting and going down hill bad. I went to the doctor a few times and after a lot of test they found I have damage in my lower spine. I was down for atleast a month and could not walk. I drove semis for a living and now the doctor is telling me that I can not work. I have filled for disability but that is going to take forever to get. I need help with paying for my medical bills and my medicine. I have a roommate but he barely makes enough. I am having to leave the house. I found a campground where I can setup a tent for awhile. I need help with getting this popup I found for $300 that way im not in a tent. I just need anything that can help at the moment. If I can get the $300 that would be great. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Anything will help. 

CashApp

Paypal Me