Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help a Dad to get back to be stabilize for his one
I am almost 48 years of age and have a 4-year-old son with moderate-severe Autism and is non-verbal with feeding issues.  My son was born fetal stress and was in NICU for 15 days and then finding out that he has development issues put a strain on my life as well as my relationship.   I am always struggling to make ends meet and with my son I always try to spend on services to help him to better himself.  Both of my parents were sick and I took the responsibility of taking care of them vs sending them to nursing homes, therefore never finishing my college degree. When they passed away it was so much time has been passed. I had jobs in my profession not in high rank or pay but respectful in earning my way. Recently with the pandemic I lost days and hours since I am considered contractual. Some of my tasks can be done remotely but unfortunely most need to be on site. It puts me at risk but I’ll do it and have done it to do what I must. Each day I feel like I am struggling in quicksand, I have incurred huge debt to make ends meet during the pandemic like many. In the past I had much control and never felt such stranglehold. I could really use some luck in life in catching up with my situation.

I’m at that age where I am running out of options or risks to make any mistakes anymore. I really need to get that financial relief to give me a fighting chance. I am 9500 in debt in credit cards bill. I’m looking for people to help me to bring that debt wall down. I don’t want help in buying a house or a car. I want to get rid of that debt and somehow invest in completing education. Without that debt I know I can earn and save a few here and there. I cannot give up because of my son I look at him every morning as he sleeps and I dress for work like a tired boxer going in for one more round.

At current moment with my son needing my help and just the responsibility of keeping my is challenging, going to college (online) is not going to happen at the moment. However, getting certification in my profession might give me an upper hand even if temporary, to get higher pay. It may seem long shot to some minds, but it’s much more reachable and can make things stable in the future. Maybe somewhere down the line finish the degree the way it should be.

https://paypal.me/cterranova817