Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BETTER DAYS AHEAD!
I don't know if anyone would read a long letter. But I feel that the more I tell about myself and my situation the more you'll understand where I am now. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
TLTR: In case you are keen to be part of my daughter's 1st birthday: paypal.me/vanister 
Leave your name please, I would love to thank you personally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2016, I married my girlfriend of 5 years. We were working overseas, and earning more than enough of what our spending habits would allow. Mind you, we're not high maintenance, we're home buddies so we don't really go out that much. Everything is going well, work is stable, I started investing in BTC, and other forms of investments, including a condo unit. 

In 2017, we became pregnant and gave birth to our firstborn. In 2018, we decided to go to our motherland and start our family there. Yes, we tried to apply for a residency in the country where we used to work, but were rejected. I decided to go back to work after a 5-month rest. My wife dedicated her time nurturing our son. After 1 year with the institution where I worked as a faculty, I find myself unemployed. Imagine paying our bills, the condo mortgage, and being unemployed it was tough. 

Then 2020, the pandemic hit, and I am still without work. Of course, as a father and husband, I needed to do something. I started selling stuff, working online, and did just about anything. But I still struggle to make both ends meet. This year also was the year our second child was born. She was one of the "COVID babies" as they call them. Born during the time of the COVID pandemic. Despite all the financial challenges, we were blessed by the presence of this little angel.

Our little angel will be having her 1st birthday in May. She will be my constant reminded that indeed BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD! we just need to keep pushing and striving.

I don't know what challenges you are facing right now, but march onwards, your battle is about to be won! VICTORY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!