Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me Help My Single Mother :)
Heart 
Hi I'm Jon, 21 y.o from Indonesia (that's in South East Asia if you didn't know hehe) My personality type / MBTI: INFJ - Born in December 25th year 1999

My Mom has been a single parent for almost 15 years now... and it's been quite though for the last couple of years since my grandfather passed away

I found this website the other day and tought to myself why not just give it a try.. so I did

I'm really sad to see my mom being on her 50s yet still having to work a full-time job to provide for her family, especially for my college tuition. I wanted to help her so bad but I'm yet to find a solution. My goal after finishing my college degree (Information System - Computer) is to find a decent job so I can pay back what I owe from her and from my older sisters as well.

I know there are still a lot of people out there who need help way more than I do.. so if you are lucky enough to have some extra money and able to find those who needed the most, please consider helping them instead of helping me. But if you think I deserve your help, I promise to use it wisely and hopefully I can help another fellow good human along the way.

And I promise I will try to pay it back to you in the future or just use that money to go back to this website and help another random person.

Thank You So Much - Jon //-> https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/25drj