Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to finish my education/get out of debt at 20
Hello Everyone,

I firstly would like to thank you for reading my post, as I don't genuinely expect anything to happen but I might as well try.

The backstory is that I'm about 500$ in credit card debt, how did this happen?

Earlier in 2020 I had a very bad drug addiction, causing me to spend money I didn't have. I was very depressed and nothing else would soothe me except the drugs. I had to get myself together and crawl out of the addiction on my own due to being able to afford a rehabilitaton center. I somehow did. Now I'm in college, thankfully funded by student loans. The issue is, I have no other income. Being in full time school means I cannot work a job. I'm someone who has major depression and anxiety and spends alot of time exhausted, my only energy going twords school. My debt has been getting bad and my credit score plummeting but I have no way to pay this off. My friends are all online and similar in age to me (I am 20) so they don't have any money. My family are Jehovahs Witnesses and have shunned me due to me not wanting to be religious.

The next issue is my transportation this semester, I have to commute 4 times a week up to 2 hours at a time to get to college due to me not being able to afford a car or get a license due to anxiety attacks. I also cannot afford a dorm room. The transit is pretty expensive, I'm paying for two separate tickets due to my school being in a separate city. I pay for my cities transport then have to pay again with my schools cities transportation system. Bus passes are about 156$ a month, something I cannot afford. 

I decided that as my final hope, I would try asking online. Thanks for reading.https://www.paypal.me/ArianaSuppa