Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desparate timea
Bug 
Hello,

My name is Bistra and I am reaching out here as a last available option.

I am in need of financial help for the first time of my life and I am more than ashamed to ask, but in desparate times every try is important. 

I am currently pregnant in the 8th month and more than happy about it, however, as already mentioned for a first time I do not know how to fix my financial issues. My husband and I are supporting our families financially due to health issues and we have been doing so for a long period now. My grandmother was also diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and the money required were a lot. We had to take a loan of 50k in order to be able to support on all fronts 2 years ago. 

Now that I am not working due to the pregnancy our monthly expenses are unbearable and unfortunately we are not being approved for another loan by any bank institution. We are surviving somehow, but I know that the next months will be impossible, so any help will be highly appreciated!

My husband and I do not have even a day without working even though I had a few surgeries on the stomach (this is why I am more than happy to be 35 and pregnant) as well as 7 surgeries on the knees. I am saying that because I do not want to leave any impressions that we are counting on loans and financial support. We have been giving our best to ease the life of the people around us, but we do not have anyone to count on when it comes to us being in need. Our monthly expenses rent, loan, credit card bills, utility bills and etc are around 2,5k and we will be short monthly with around 500 euro for the next 6 month, as I am planning to go back to work as soon as possible.

Please help us survive and provide our child with the regular needs she will have!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you have any possibilities to help my PayPal is: Biseto_86@abv.bg