Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help please
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Hey there,[/font]
I'm Aakash Bathija, a chef with a journey that's been defined by passion, dedication, and unforeseen challenges. Over the past decade, I've poured my heart into culinary artistry in India, striving to create memorable flavours and experiences. Today, I stand before you, not just as a chef, but as someone who's facing a tough situation and seeking a ray of hope.
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Twelve years ago, I returned from Switzerland when my father was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (nerve disease ). Back then, I shouldered the responsibility of providing for the family while also tending to my father's medical needs. The costs were overwhelming, gradually depleting my father's funds within a span of two years. To keep up with medical bills, we resorted to loans and credit cards, burdening us with debt. Despite this, my father passed away, and the weight of the situation could have easily pulled me under.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Yet, I persevered. I found strength within my family and embraced every opportunity to keep us afloat. I toiled relentlessly in a dead-end job, gradually chipping away at the debt. Then, the unexpected hit—COVID-19. I lost my job, but necessity sparked innovation. I started a home-based culinary venture, which surprisingly thrived during the pandemic's challenging times. This business became a glimmer of hope, sustaining us through two challenging years.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]As the world took steps toward recovery and normalcy, my business's momentum dwindled. Undeterred, I sought and secured a job in 2021, starting from scratch and climbing my way back up to the position of chef de partie. But life had more curveballs to throw. The property where my business operated underwent redevelopment, forcing me out of my hard-earned stability. With that job lost, the pillar that had been keeping the debt at bay vanished.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]The job market has been tough. While I've applied tirelessly, responses have been scarce, and promises of opportunities often seem distant. Today, I find myself without a job, having missed payments for four months on loans, credit cards, and taxes. Rent is overdue, and though my culinary skills ensure I can sustain us with food until the end of the month, other basic necessities are pressing concerns. My credit rating, once stable, now dangles on the edge.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]I'm reaching out to you not to erase my debt, but to request a helping hand. I need support to sustain my family's platform for just another month, allowing us to focus on securing a stable future. Your generosity will enable us to manage essential expenses, giving us a chance to restart our home-based business as I continue the job hunt.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Currently, I owe the government and agencies a total of INR 7,13,400 ($8600). I'm seeking assistance of around $700, which will buy us time with the agencies and offer a modest sum to procure basic supplies for our culinary venture. This small step could ignite a positive spark in our home, infuse positivity into our lives, and potentially pave the way for growth beyond this challenging period.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]In return for your kindness, I'm more than willing to share my culinary expertise—designing menus, advising on storage, and creating diet plans. Your support isn't just about financial aid; it's about giving my family a chance to rebuild and thrive. With your help, we can overcome this current rut, dispel the shadows of depression, and stride confidently toward a brighter future.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Thank you for taking the time to read my story, and for any support you can offer. Your empathy and understanding mean the world to me and my family.[/font]
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system,]Warm regards,
Aakash Bathija
[/font]

https://paypal.me/aakashbathija?country.x=IN&locale.x=en_GB
I'm Aakash Bathija

a chef with a journey that's been defined by passion, dedication, and unforeseen challenges. Over the past decade, I've poured my heart into culinary artistry in India, striving to create memorable flavours and experiences. Today, I stand before you, not just as a chef, but as someone who's facing a tough situation and seeking a ray of hope.
Twelve years ago, I returned from Switzerland when my father was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (nerve disease ). Back then, I shouldered the responsibility of providing for the family while also tending to my father's medical needs. The costs were overwhelming, gradually depleting my father's funds within a span of two years. To keep up with medical bills, we resorted to loans and credit cards, burdening us with debt. Despite this, my father passed away, and the weight of the situation could have easily pulled me under.
Yet, I persevered. I found strength within my family and embraced every opportunity to keep us afloat. I toiled relentlessly in a dead-end job, gradually chipping away at the debt. Then, the unexpected hit—COVID-19. I lost my job, but necessity sparked innovation. I started a home-based culinary venture, which surprisingly thrived during the pandemic's challenging times. This business became a glimmer of hope, sustaining us through two challenging years.
As the world took steps toward recovery and normalcy, my business's momentum dwindled. Undeterred, I sought and secured a job in 2021, starting from scratch and climbing my way back up to the position of chef de partie. But life had more curveballs to throw. The property where my business operated underwent redevelopment, forcing me out of my hard-earned stability. With that job lost, the pillar that had been keeping the debt at bay vanished.
The job market has been tough. While I've applied tirelessly, responses have been scarce, and promises of opportunities often seem distant. Today, I find myself without a job, having missed payments for four months on loans, credit cards, and taxes. Rent is overdue, and though my culinary skills ensure I can sustain us with food until the end of the month, other basic necessities are pressing concerns. My credit rating, once stable, now dangles on the edge.
I'm reaching out to you not to erase my debt, but to request a helping hand. I need support to sustain my family's platform for just another month, allowing us to focus on securing a stable future. Your generosity will enable us to manage essential expenses, giving us a chance to restart our home-based business as I continue the job hunt.

Currently, I owe the government and agencies a total of INR 7,13,400 ($8600). I'm seeking assistance of around $700, which will buy us time with the agencies and offer a modest sum to procure basic supplies for our culinary venture. This small step could ignite a positive spark in our home, infuse positivity into our lives, and potentially pave the way for growth beyond this challenging period
In return for your kindness, I'm more than willing to share my culinary expertise—designing menus, advising on storage, and creating diet plans. Your support isn't just about financial aid; it's about giving my family a chance to rebuild and thrive. With your help, we can overcome this current rut, dispel the shadows of depression, and stride confidently toward a brighter future.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story, and for any support you can offer. Your empathy and understanding mean the world to me and my family.
Warm regards,
Aakash Bathija

paypal.me/aakashbathija 
Hey, guys little update I have trying to chip away my debt, and I have reached the sum 1,000$ in the last two weeks through various jobs, At this point I am yet dire need please of any help to my cause please, even 300 $ would help get me through the 15-20 days, so that I can concentrate on making money and instead wasting time visiting the office to explain, why I am late please if you find it in your heart help please do
thank you

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile
Hey
guys, I am back again with no luck this time for any earnings I need help now because I have exhausted every source of income, and jobs are very hard to come by nowadays, interviews lined up but no responses have been given to my past interviews. I am reaching pure depression, I am not able to hustle the way I used to, and I am on the verge of giving up because I have no more strength, to keep trying and earn cash and yet always be short, life wasn't supposed to be this. I see no way out