Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help to Pay Huge Medical and Credit Card Bills
I’ve been debating whether to do this for the past month. However, I’m not sure If I can do this any longer. I’ve been laid out of work since January because of the health problems I had. I took two months to rest since I didn’t have a proper vacation from work for almost 5 years due to COVID. I was able to survive using my emergency fund, but it’s been months of job searching and I still haven’t been able to secure a new job. Both of my parents have underlying health condition that I feel are more important than mine, so I’ve been prioritizing sending money to those first. My parents are both old and retired and since they are dependent on me, I cannot ask them for any financial aid. I don’t feel myself getting better, but I don’t have any more savings and remaining credit in my card for consolation and eventual surgery.

I’m currently living off from my credit card but not sure until when I can last. My debt is piling up and recruitment goes down during Christmas season. I’m really hoping to get outside help in paying my medical/credit card bills of 13,000 USD. Any small amount you want to give will help.

http://paypal.me/SLungay
It's crucial to prioritize your well-being, both physically and mentally. While the situation seems overwhelming, reaching out for support can make a significant difference. Consider seeking assistance from local community resources, support groups, or social services that may offer aid for medical expenses or job placement assistance. Additionally, exploring options like assignment help nursing could provide a temporary solution to ease financial pressure while you focus on recovery and securing stable employment. Take care, and don't hesitate to seek help when needed.