Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Last Hope
Hello. I'm not really good at telling this kind of story. I'm usually a pretty happy-go-lucky guy for a very poor man. I have never had much, and I don't need much.  A little over a year ago I had all that I needed in my car, my apartment, a wonderful person to spend the time with, humble furnishings and basic amenities.  When that relationship dissolved I was I'll equipped go cope. In my haste I acquired a couple of roommates. Good guys slightly younger than my own 28 years. The short of the story is that in October they both decided to move in with their new girlfriends. From there I struggled to recover. Unable to make my rent, I came to an agreement with my landlord to move out to avoid being potentially served an eviction. As a business situation I don't feel it unfair, but this was my life.  It brought me to sleeping on a couch at my mom's, which is where I am today.  In all of this, along with a loss of hours in my field due to deacreasing sales, left me crushed under the weight of stress. I'm doing all I can to handle it, including using what little gas I have to look for a second job. But I have now become behind on car payment. I have a lot of debt honestly, but if I can get caught up on my car I can work on everything. Family can't help, friends can't help. I need this car, but at three payments behind of 244 each I'll never be abletoo catch that up. If I can I truly think I can balance my life again. Thank you for your help and time. Any suggestions to spread this or to make this amount of money by Monday are very appreciated. My paypal link is paypal.me/mylasthope
Thanks, guys. I see how you need a credit card or bank info to help. If I wasn't going to kill myself before this still probably would have done it. No help would have been better than attempts at scamming me and my disabled mother. I'm going to be either hospitalized or dead by the end of Christmas. Here's hoping for number 2. Happy fucking holidays.