FreeBeg

Full Version: Exhausted and in need of help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a 49 yr old female whom has worked hard since the age of 14. I lost my job in the middle of last year due to my crohns illness and chronic wide spread pain. I then began working at a grocery store pt with about 28 hours, which eventually turned in to only 6 hours a week, which was not suitable for my situation. I live alone with 3 rescued dogs and 1 rescued cat. Of course working part time I had no insurance and fell behind on my bills, my car died, I pay rent, and I am about $14000 accrued in medical bills. I am 3 months behind in my rent, my electric is my heating source also and I have to call them every week just to keep my electric going. I utilized resources in my county for help but they only give so much help. I mow lawns, sold everything I don't immediately need just to get by. I just recently found a full time job, so I had to take the money I had to put a down payment on a car so that I could get back and forth to the job. The only problem with the car is it is a buy here pay here which I have to make a payment every two weeks, that in return takes pretty much of my check.I desperately need to at least get ahead to get back on track. I have not had a good meal since I don't know when, I live off pnut butter and jelly, eggs and lunch meat. The only thing that is keeping me sane are the smiling faces of my dogs when I come home from work. Please if anyone out there can help it would be greatly appreciated, thank you and God bless!
In order to receive donations, you need to make sure people have a way to send you money. Please read the thread "How to request a donation" for examples.

How to request a donation: http://www.freebeg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1

Best of luck!