FreeBeg

Full Version: I need help, can someone please help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need any help that I can get. I'm literally in tears. I feel like the world is crumpling down on me. The worse feeling in the world is losing a loved one and becoming homeless. I lost my mom in 2010, now lost my job, The roommate I was staying with just emailed telling me, telling me to move out of the house I have a month to find another place. I had a job with full health benefits, my teeth are really in bad shape was making an appointment to get my teeth done at a dentist, then lost my job. I bought a car last December while I was working. have monthly payments.

I'm beyond scared, I have to worry about where to live, how to finish the payments on my car so I don't lose my car, I'm petrified of being homeless. I've a cat. I've $5000 left on my car. Any help would mean the world to me. I'm dealing with so much stressĀ  scared of being homeless. I couldn't even sleep last night, I was awake all night.

I'll be forever grateful for the rest of my life. I've tears streaming down my face as I write this

https://www.paypal.me/TPurzycki