FreeBeg

Full Version: Help me with my dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Sharon and I'm trying to get money for a trip.
I was dreaming of going to Japan for as long as I can remember. I actually wanted to see the whole world, to travel all around the world, but for now Japan is my goal. 
Unfortunately, my family is not really rich and not really lucky. We have enough money for living, but when it comes to something like traveling abroad (or buying something not really important) there is always 'we don't have money for that'. 
I don't believe that lack of money is a reason to give in your dream. That's why I tried so hard to earn my own money for my trip to Japan. I was worked so hard for almost a year, saved enough money, but then one of my family member needed an emergency surgery. And of course the welfare of my family is more important than my traveling so I gave all my money for this operation. I don't regret it, I would give all of my money to my family.
I tried to save some money again after that, but every time something happened (to me, to my family, to my friend) and I needed to share my savings with others.
Now I'm trying to save some money again, but I'm kind of afraid I still won't be able to go to Japan. I'm afraid I need to keep money in case something would happen.
This trip is really important for me, because it's my only dream for now. It's my goal and I can't live a day not thinking about it.
Sure it's not an emergency, and there are so many other people who need money more than I do, but still I decided to ask other people to help me. 
I will be very thankful for everyone who wants to help me. 
Thank you!
paypal.me/smolsharon