FreeBeg

Full Version: Despite times sent me here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone first and foremost I'm new to this web site. I'm not the best for asking for money but when I really really need it, there is no other way. My first name is Clif, short for Clifton, I'm on this sight today looking for a way to be not thinking about what to feed my son. I work part time 15-20 hours a week, here lately my hours have dropped to 10-13 hours a week. I pay rent @ 200 phone bill 50, car insurance is 200, gas for car and food easy 150 to 200 a month. My son eats everything. So with all that being said that's about 1000 a month, whilst making 10-13 hours a week on a 14 hour pay. I've looked for another job but no one wants to start you that high any longer. I've been told I was getting more hours, have yet to see that. I'm in a bunch and need a way out at least untill I get some more hours. This week alone I have 5 bucks to my name to feed me and my son and for fuel to get to work. I hate begging but the only reason I believe I'm here is god sent me here in search of help. I hope he was right. Thanks for reading and God bless. paypal.me/cliftonbush