FreeBeg

Full Version: Suddenly Homeless & Desperately Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mother is about to move to Texas and my father is homeless as well, and he's developed a drug habit that's made him unreliable. I was forced to move in with my employer from the flea market, and we've both been living in his van.

Today, the manager locked us out of the flea market. My employer's bosses have apparently not been paying the bills for the spot, so now we've lost our only job.

I don't have a car, and I've been trying to find a job, but I don't have reliable transportation. We are about to lose our spot where the van is parked, and when that happens, we will have nowhere to go. The van is still not running, and we don't have the money to tow it, and we have nowhere to put it even if we did. I've been trying to see a doctor at Cherokee because my leg has been hurting and giving out due to an old injury I received when I got hit by a truck. It's been hard having to walk everywhere with all my belongings on my back and my leg acting up all the time. 

I'm at the end of my rope, and I don't know what to do anymore. We're stuck and we don't have anything going for us.

I don't like to ask for money, but I have no options now. I planned to get an RV, but things haven't been working out well enough. Really, I think an RV would solve a lot of our problems. We'd be able to travel to the other markets where my friend used to work back when he had a working vehicle, and we would always have a place to sleep when worse comes to worse. That's primarily what I need money for.

I can't entirely rely on my friend for this because he's older & has a list of health problems that prevent him from doing a lot of the work he used to do. I have to do something.

I have to find a job, get a vehicle, and get on my feet. My friend doesn't have any benefits or retirement, and I don't have any insurance or savings. I had a plan for my home and a job lined up, but I didn't know I'd be without a home so suddenly. I was relying on my fiance's car before I ended up single.

I really need to get an RV and start over. I'd appreciate any help you could give us. Thank you.

You can donate here, or if nothing else, please spread the word; https://www.gofundme.com/qn6fj8-homeless-need-help