FreeBeg

Full Version: Phone verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some one,anyone, we need help. Single mom of two small children, drug AND alcohol free. Was working three partime jobs. Both children became ill one after the other over 2-3 weeks. Lost two jobs, only work two days a week at last job. All bills are now due. I come from a bad family of drug users and child molesters. When my first child was born i moved and cut ALL contact with every family member, to protect us. No where to turn. I Just need help to pay necessity bills only. Nothing extra. I have a great fulltime job garrunteed mid oct. Still trying to find any work before then but need help now. Lost daycare due to lack of payment.. help im drownding. I dont care about me, but my children, the only thing i wake up for, the only ones i have, my babies,  this is there home, all they know. We have nowehere to go but a shelter, and will lose everything becuase we cant take it was us. Ive searched for help everywhere. Even stood at intersection with a sign begging for job that i can take my babies with me to, until i can afford daycare. Rent ,power, water, pay up 2 weeks of daycare and a little food is all i need help with until i get that first paycheck. But without help before at least 10/10/17 ill have no home water power food or daycare to even start the job. Im so scared it makes me sick to my stomach, the delression is destryoing me. Put in so many appss, begged for work to get the money before it was to late, and here i am.  Rent is $600, power for 2 months is $300, water for 2 months is $80, daycare for 2 weeks is $60, and anything towards food. Any funds at all anything will help. I can even make payments back when i get this great paying job driving with my new class a cdl.  Im desperate. Anything is appreciated. God bless