FreeBeg

Full Version: I genuinely need help Urgently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I'm trying again as it seems my last post didn't go on. My name is Bing, I'm 38 years old and I urgently need financial help in order to sort my life out. I've worked all my life since I was 18, sometimes I haven't made the best choices or decisions but I try to do right whenever I can. Last year (2017) was horrible to me, apart from splitting up with my girlfriend I also lost my job and towards the end of the year I exhausted my savings meaning I had to move out of the rented flat I'd lived in for over 3 years. I've moved in with a family member but they have their own issues and are expecting a baby soon. I've managed to get a job offer but it is in a different city and I have to move there asap for the offer to stand. I currently need money to secure accommodation (shared as less bills and expenses) , I need to pay a months rent and deposit but I have no access to cash until the end of February when I will get paid from New job (if I manage to move on time). I am embarrassed to come on here and ask for money from total strangers but I am in dire straits and have no choice but to ask for help. Every little donation is greatly appreciated and I can keep you updated on my progress if you wish to know by emailing me on gza5001@gmail.com . If you cannot help me financially your prayers and advice will more than suffice. I humbly seek your help and I hope one day I will be able to help someone in need as well! My PayPal is hrhkingm@gmail.com and my PayPal me is PayPal.me/borninthestruggle . Thanks for taking time out to look at my request and like I said, you can contact me anytime on my email for updates or to offer support, I intend to get back to everyone that contacts me. Thanks again, all the best!!