FreeBeg

Full Version: Single mother of 2 just needs a small hand up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a single mother of 2 who just moved back to las vegas from the east coast. I am currently in a weekly apartment that is costing me $230 a week in a horrible neighborhood. That would not be a problem if I could find a job. I recently was hired for a nice job that pays 13.00 and hour. But as soon as my background check came back I was terminated. On my background check is a bench warrant for missing a court date for some traffic tickets I was not even aware of the court date because I was living on the east coast at the time. This is not the first time ive been passed up for jobs because of this warrant.(Almost every job in vegas runs backgrounds) I would just go turn myself and take care of but can not risk any jail time as my kids will have no one to care for them. I do not want money for my rent I simply need help reaching $200 to have my warrant lifted and be given a new court date. Once my warrant is lifted I will be able to find a job and be stable but right now paying 230 a week is killing me having no income and my funds are almost depleted. I just want to work and provide for my kids any help is so greatly appreciated.