FreeBeg

Full Version: Kicked out of house and sent to court
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few months ago I was attempting suicide after I was abused by cops and falsely accused of solicitation. I had taken a large of amount of over the counter medication and drank a bottle of wine to potentiate the medications. While organs were failing and I called telling my parents bye I turned a corner to get out of view of wherever my parents would come from and got pulled over and sent to the hospital and charged with a DWI. I'm now in the situation where I have to pay 400 dollars to the court ordered alcohol safety program(ASAP) in 2 days. I'm unemployed because of my mental illness and I have no way of making the money. Without it being paid my parents had warned me they'd kick me out of the house and I'll be sent to court as well as pay 300 dollars to get back into the program and 400 again which is the original fee. 700 plus court fees is too much and the thought of parents disowning me and kicking me out of the house puts me in a situation where idk what I'll even do. Please and help would be appreciated.

paypal.me/bunnehbunn