FreeBeg

Full Version: Need money for rent, medication, food and to go to work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I'm a Brazilian student and part-time worker (intern) who needs to pay rent, medication, food and bus fares to continue in university and work. I recently moved to a studio apartment near my university campus so I can study but there has been much hardship due to unexpected costs. I used to share a house with friends but one of them moved out and so the rent there went up and I was unable to pay more, so I was forced to leave and move to this studio apartment because it's cheaper but I also had to buy things for this new apartment. Besides, before I left the previous house, my roommates had gone out of town and didn't leave me any money to pay the shared bills and so there were a few delayed bills that I had to pay all at once. I also got sick (hormone levels off) and had to buy medication monthly. Without the medication, I lose my apettite, my mood drops and I get very sleepy during the day. The medication is costly but it's very important to me. My friends have lended me some money but it isn't enough. My parents can't help either as they are unemployed and going through a financial crisis of their own. Now I do not have enough money to pay rent, food and go to work. Please help or else I don't know what will happen to me by the end of the month! I will do anything in retribution! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have! Thank you![/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Any amount will help. Once I raise $150, I will take this down. I will keep you all updated. Thank you![/color]