FreeBeg

Full Version: Disabled looking for help !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Jeff, I'm in need of some sort of help. I'm on SSD which is 824 a month. They just sold my complex. I was paying 700 everything included, however they raised it to 966 a month. I'm looking for some help in moving somewhere I can afford. I can't do it on my own. I'm not going to break my lease because I need ther reference for the new place. I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me with the deposit because I only have the enough for the rent. My roommate upped and moved when I was at the doctor's appointment. He put me in a bad way. It's ruff to get around because I have to wear both back and knees brace's an use a Walker. I really could use 400$ for the security deposit. If there anyone who might be able to help me I would be forever grateful to them. I'm a shame to have to seek out the help. I don't have anyone to ask. Thank you for any kind of help that is out there. I can't be homeless with the temperature soon to be in the 100's here in Phoenix az. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart.