FreeBeg

Full Version: Want to Study Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My father has just retired and has little savings which will mostly go towards my sisters high school education. 
As it is right now I can't afford to go to university to study design, and I don't have enough materials to create a full portfolio. I have been using The Sims 4 by EA to design the architecture and interior of houses. 
I'd love to study design in university, but I need some money for the Sims Seasons Expansion Pack so that I can use as many unique objects as possible to design; It'll give me the ability to show versatility in seasonal/themed design. This would really help my application to be noticed! 
I also need money to get by given the loans I'll need to take to afford university. I only have a minimum wage job and I can't do much better due to my out-of-highschool lack of experience (Lived overseas couldn't work due to country's rules). 
Just a little help would mean the world to me! I only need around 150 dollars to get by right now. With the spare money I would be able to find the time to get a higher paying job whilst still having enough to eat and pay rent during the time I miss work at my current job (18$ an hour). 

Thank you so much! 
My paypal is: paypal.me/ErinnaMcPherson