FreeBeg

Full Version: My mum, younger sister & I are struggling to live in our 2 bedroom apartment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently, my mum split up with her abusive fiance, and she decided that we'd rent a cute 2 bedroom apartment. At first, I loved it. When we first moved in, plenty of family members helped with groceries, bills, etc. to help my mum get back on her feet, but recently she's been insisting on doing things on her own; i'm proud of her for wanting to take charge of her new life, but things have slowly been falling apart and she refuses to recognize it.
She's struggling to pay bills on time, we barely have enough to buy proper groceries, so we usually buy some fruits & veggies from the farmers market, and some soup & noodles from the dollar store. My younger sister (10, I'm 15) and i have been doing okay, but my mum isn't doing well physically, mentally or financially. She works overtime almost every shift she gets, comes home and cooks dinner, then sleeps for the rest of the day because of how exhausted she is. It's been a while since i've seen her in a good mood, which is odd for her, since she is such a positive person. (She works in a home, dealing with the more violent folks with dementia.. feeding them, transporting them, cleaning them, etc.).
It's been a long time since I've seen her get a proper nights sleep, and her stress levels are through the roof. She insists she has it under control, and still won't accept any money from the family, despite how often they come to her to warn her that she's going under. I feel like we're running out of options, and i'm worried for her. Any donations, no matter how big or small would be greatly appreciated

paypal.me/Odarly

PS, the Odarly is my middle name if you were wondering Smile