FreeBeg

Full Version: Humbly requesting help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning.  Thank you for taking the time to read this brief and clear request.  I would like to be honest and forthcoming about my situation.  Although I am working part time, I have made choices in the past that have led me to being in this situation of needing to ask for help now.

Currently I am in debt of about $15,000.  That includes previous credit card balances, health care bills, and automobile bills.  I know that this is too much to ask of anyone.  So I am basically asking for whatever any person could give.  I realize that it is due to my previous choices that I am in this situation and do accept responsibility for this but also realize that even with the pay from my job I have been unable to catch up or get ahead of the situation.

Right now I do use my time to work part time.  I also do a volunteer work to help improve the lives of others.  This is something that I want or choose to give priority to so a lot of my time during the month is spent doing this and I would be unable to work a full time job and do this at the same time.  So in asking for help here I’m also asking for this so that I can continue to make a difference in the lives of others.  I humbly ask that you consider this request and again am asking really for any amount that you can give.  This is a brief description of what I am requesting as again I don’t want to take up too much of anyone’s time.  But if you have further questions or response to this please message me back.

Thank you again – sincerely,

Julia